IGNORED

The Blueroom

iggy

Have any of the rest of you got one of these emails from EFC?

I am assuming it was automatically sent out to all the (genuine) email addresses on their database.

The Future of the Blueroom‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: 01 October 2009 14:31:29

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello and welcome to the latest email from evertonfc.com

Dear Supporter,

As Im sure you are aware, the Blueroom was temporarily closed at the end of August. This was a decision that Everton had hoped we wouldnt have to take but in the end we believed we had no choice as a minority of users were spoiling the experience for the rest of the fans.

We are currently working on developing a strategy which we hope will eliminate the problems which lead to the closure of the Blueroom. Moderation, we believe, is the key to this and we are keen that the forum be moderated by the fans who use it.

If youd be interested in becoming a moderator, please contact blueroom@evertonfc.com

Regards,

Mark Rowan,

Head of Media & Communications

If you wish to unsubscribe please click here or visit evertonfc.com and edit your user profile.

All content contained in this newsletter is © copyright Everton Football Club 1878 2009.

*Calls to this number are charged at ten pence per minute from a BT landline, calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

I assume from this that it may be up and running again soon if they get enough eejits to volunteer!

Edited by iggy

Must've just gone to the BlueRoom database Iggy because I didn't get one and I'm registered on the main site, EvertonTV, the store and the ticket office. Maybe they should have cast their net a bit wider.

Sure they'll get plenty of volunteers....I'd give the job to Milky personally :) .

I was under the impression that when registered with the main site that it included registration for the blueroom too??

May have done.....don't remember ever trying to log on in the Blue Room. But I've still not had the email. Maybe they've researched and seen what a pathetic two faced patronising blinkered hypocrite I am and blacklisted me :( .