IGNORED

Everton Iphone Covers?

Sorry I don't post in here very often (I was a blueroomer and cant get the hang of this forum..) anyway, anyone know where I can get an Everton iphone case .. i've been lookin for 1 for ages and cant find any..

If you can't get the hang of this how in the hell can you operate an iphone :mellow: ?

thanks for that really informative and constructive remark

Come on! It was an open goal....would've been rude not to :P .

But I'm sorry....I've no idea where you'd get a cover :( . In fact I didn't know it was possible to get any sort of iphone cover. I've never seen one....never seen an iphone come to that :unsure: .

I'm rambling now aren't I? Must be bored.

Good luck in your search :) .

iphones are amazin.. i probably dont use them to their potential.. I just rip everton dvds to it and watch them when on planes and what not.. nothing better than been 35,000 feet above Finland and listening to Jim Rosenthal waffle on about the early days on the official history dvd.. amazin stuff.

Guest fullfat

If you can't get the hang of this how in the hell can you operate an iphone :mellow: ?

you seem a bit of a tit and admin at that the chap asks a simple question and thats how you treat him perhaps the rumours are true

Jesus! some touchy people here!!!

right, let me give a few retail tips.

question 1, i want to buy something, do i...

A ) google it?

B ) try ebay?

C ) ask a god damn forum?

come on lads, there are two possible answers, and one stupidly time wasting answer as you may not get decent replies for days, where the other two give instant results! and an extra bonus, no one on google or ebay take the piss!

Edited by StevO

I think mikes just a trouble causer and hes an admin too, he should know better

While we are asking questions can anyone give any advice on equities, i'm not sure if nows the right time to start an investment portfolio

i would invest in shares mine have gone up 15% in the last fornight

just a shame they went don by 70% last year

are mikes son or his lover the bloke was rude and ignorant to someone asking a very reasonable question

hes askin on a forum about an iphone case?? ok its everton but as said above much better places to ask...also it was a joke

why should he know better? cos hes an admin he cant have a laugh? grow up

I think it was said light-heartidly, calling someone a tit for that remark is childish dude. What are these rumours, as a neutral i'd love to hear them? :)

Well before someone goes to the papers, I guess I better get these rumours out into the open! :blush02: Obviously Fullfat has heard and is willing to rake up old troubles!

You see MikeO and me go back further than this forum!......We met back in Norwich, on a bench in a park, years ago.We'd both been to the Everton game, and he told me he was lost and had left his car near the park......and would I help look for it....and the rest as they say is history.

MikeO was....and still is I guess, older than me, and he led me on.Please do not hold this against him, he was a kind and generous lover.

There you go! Fullfat....that was the rumour yuo'd heard.......wasn't it :unsure:

Well before someone goes to the papers, I guess I better get these rumours out into the open! :blush02: Obviously Fullfat has heard and is willing to rake up old troubles!

You see MikeO and me go back further than this forum!......We met back in Norwich, on a bench in a park, years ago.We'd both been to the Everton game, and he told me he was lost and had left his car near the park......and would I help look for it....and the rest as they say is history.

MikeO was....and still is I guess, older than me, and he led me on.Please do not hold this against him, he was a kind and generous lover.

There you go! Fullfat....that was the rumour yuo'd heard.......wasn't it :unsure:

haha nice!! well it must be as interesting as that for him to bring it up, so yeah it well could be :D

Was supposed to be our secret :unsure: .

Has the vicar ever spoken to you since? Still can't believe he had something that size inside his cassock :o !

To all the nonces who said I shouldn't be askin about iphone covers here.. why the hell not?

1. A lot of evertonians have iphones

2. Maybe some of them have everton covers??

3. maybe they can tell me where they got them..

fuckin ell, what a welcoming bunch you lot are.

ANyway, i found one, awooga.

Everton iphone cover

To all the nonces who said I shouldn't be askin about iphone covers here.. why the hell not?

:lol: Think you just got caught up in our old friend Milky winding things up.

But...

question 1, i want to buy something, do i...

A ) google it?

B ) try ebay?

...was a fair point wasn't it?

I just put "Everton iphone cover" into google and found the same thing you did. Took about 7.3 seconds and didn't cause any arguments at all :) .

Anyway now you've got the hang of the site hope you stick around....we're quite friendly really :lol: .