IGNORED

Pienaar

AGENTSMITH

This has been playing in the back of my mind too. I remember he said he would eventually sign a new contract after he initially rejected the first. Haven't heard anything since :unsure: . But he doesnt sound unhappy at the club or anything. But i also hope this doesnt turn into a Graveson situation were a big club offers alot less than the player is worth because of the time on his contract, that would be devastating (all be it a much better player were talking about here).

Hope he signs, Love the way he plays and i think has proved he is a pretty crucial player for us at times.

Knowing Everton we'll wait until after he's had an amazing World Cup, and then we'll either have to sell him for buttons to a top team or pay him a hell of a lot more than he's asking for now.

Well to be fair to Moyes he does seem to be able to pick up talented players cheap...Arteta, Pienaar to name just a couple.

I wouldnt want to see him leave of course but Im sure Moyes would only sell if he had a replacement lined up

Well to be fair to Moyes he does seem to be able to pick up talented players cheap...Arteta, Pienaar to name just a couple.

I wouldnt want to see him leave of course but Im sure Moyes would only sell if he had a replacement lined up

He wouldn't have a choice if we can't get him tied down to a long-term contract.