Sign in to follow this  
AGENTSMITH

Pienaar

This has been playing in the back of my mind too. I remember he said he would eventually sign a new contract after he initially rejected the first. Haven't heard anything since :unsure: . But he doesnt sound unhappy at the club or anything. But i also hope this doesnt turn into a Graveson situation were a big club offers alot less than the player is worth because of the time on his contract, that would be devastating (all be it a much better player were talking about here).

Hope he signs, Love the way he plays and i think has proved he is a pretty crucial player for us at times.

I am presuming that he hasnt signed yet because Im sure the club would be quick to release any good news such as this

I think he only signed a 2 year deal so his contract will be up after the world cup??

His contract runs out the year after the World Cup so we still have time. He turned down the first offer but him and his agent stated that first contract offers are usually turned down and that they where eager to sort out a new deal. I think somethin will still be sorted out., there is still time

I agree that replacement would be few and far between for the money we have. There is still plenty of time, but that is a terrible time for his contract to end. Go get him back Moyes

Knowing Everton we'll wait until after he's had an amazing World Cup, and then we'll either have to sell him for buttons to a top team or pay him a hell of a lot more than he's asking for now.

Well to be fair to Moyes he does seem to be able to pick up talented players cheap...Arteta, Pienaar to name just a couple.

I wouldnt want to see him leave of course but Im sure Moyes would only sell if he had a replacement lined up

Well to be fair to Moyes he does seem to be able to pick up talented players cheap...Arteta, Pienaar to name just a couple.

I wouldnt want to see him leave of course but Im sure Moyes would only sell if he had a replacement lined up

He wouldn't have a choice if we can't get him tied down to a long-term contract.