IGNORED

What Is Heitingas Worth? And Distins Long Balls?

Mate we just lost 5-0. Now my thread has a lot of credibility.

no, it still doesnt.

haha. You guys are can give me crap. Now you can't admit you were wrong. Distin has been horrible since we have signed him. We will be lucky not to get relegated this year.

I must be the only realistic everton fan!

ive got to say this, because if i dont, i will be very mad at myself!

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING PRICK! i wont go into details, if you dont know why i say that then im sorry, anybody else who reads this thread will understand.

Yeh and im not saying Distin isn't a good defender. he seems a bit out of form. And im not sure why Neill didn't get a run tonight?

HE ISNT IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE SQUAD YOU THICK FUCK! at least find out the info about your little bum boy Neill. i actually want him to play shite when he plays, just to stop you talking constant crap. just hope you are around when he fucks up, or will you go into hiding?

Edited by StevO

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, it still doesnt.

ive got to say this, because if i dont, i will be very mad at myself!

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING PRICK! i wont go into details, if you dont know why i say that then im sorry, anybody else who reads this thread will understand.

HE ISNT IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE SQUAD YOU THICK FUCK! at least find out the info about your little bum boy Neill. i actually want him to play shite when he plays, just to stop you talking constant crap. just hope you are around when he fucks up, or will you go into hiding?

i dont know why but thick fuck really made me laugh! :lol::lol:

EvertonToffees

All you are doing is making yourself look even more of a tit then you already do and a childish one at that, If you knew what you where talking about most Evertonians are glad we brought in Distin as he is a solid defender who bar last night has been one of our best players so far this season again which most people will and have acknowledged.

Im no fan of Neill never have been but if he was eligible last night i would have liked to have seen him play as im sure he would have done a better job then two young lads played out of position but he was not and when we have a fully fit squad im pretty sure well positive tbh he will spend most of his time on the bench.

You have already posted enough contradicting shite like who was at fault for the goals and so on which just proves again that you talk shit and live in a fantasy world where Neill is a world class player, Sorry but your deluded and no matter how much you try and wind people up on here it wont change the fact that people on here see you as a childish pink end.