IGNORED

Injuries

bassman

Devastating news we need to try and get in a replacement in January (Moutinho!)

its also in the Echo

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2009/11/04/everton-fc-rocked-by-fresh-mikel-arteta-injury-anguish-100252-25086249/

oh lord not this again....

Here's hoping this is all some dramatic mindgame ahead of the Benfica game, though i doubt it! Best wishes Mikel, take it easy and just make sure you get yourself back this season...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear the day moutinho moves (to anyone) it will be the happiest day of my life!

i honestly thought that when he signed that new 4 contract with the min release clause of E24m, would make people realise WE ARE NEVER GOING TO SIGN HIM!!!! i dont know why, but everytime i see his name mentioned in connection with us, my blood boils. right, rant over...

for those who dont believe me:

http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more-sporting-news/1294-moutinho-signs-new-sporting-contract

seems its E22.5m but still a valid arguement!

Edited by galacticaracnid

Confirmed on OS, saying it'll take 4-6 weeks longer now.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/jags-suffers-new-blow.html

When will we ever hear good news?! :(

Just think how strong we're gonna be coming at the end of he season! All our best players fresh and raring to go.

Exciting times!

(I almost didn't have a little cry typing that :unsure: )

At this rate we may need to be strong at the end of the season because we may be scrapping for every point so we aren't relegated :unsure:.

As an Everton forum I think we should have a suicidal smilie for us to use :P.

I give up. This is getting ridiculous now. I actually think that we should have a whole area dedicated to injuries, not just a thread, like we used to for Stadium Debate.

Someone up there must really hate us. For me having Jags back was a real ray of light. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

Does anyone know the deal with Pienaar? Originally it was "only bruising" and he'd be back within two weeks. Also what the fuck has happened to Vic? I'm not saying he should be involved week in week out but to have him back, for example in Europe, would still be of benefit and the club dont seeme to have said anything.

Can we pack up for the season now? Jesus, that's Arteta, Jags and Anichebe all suffering complications, what the hell is going on for us? I'd be surprised if we any of them are back by the time Yak, Yobo and Pienaar disappear for the African Nations (assuming Pienaar is fit). We're screwed.

On the other hand, if we beat West Ham tomorrow, amazingly we'll be only six points of fifth having played a game less than Villa... hope springs etenal and all that :)