• Dan Gosling
    • Tim Cahill
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Louis Saha
    • Jo
    • Seamus Coleman

pollresizear5.jpg

_46606663_fellaini_pa.jpg

Current Player of the Year standings....

Rodwell 90

Pienaar 71

Saha 71

Bilyaletdinov 58

Hibbert 57

Fellaini 42

Howard 35

Distin 34

Osman 23

Heitinga 20

Cahill 17

Yobo 13

Baines 13

Yakubu 13

João Alves Jô 6

Gosling 4

Coleman 3

Neville 2

MOTM winners....

Benfica (A)...Sylvain Distin

Wolves (H)...Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Stoke City (H)...Johnny Heitinga

BATE Borisov (A)...Tony Hibbert

Portsmouth (A)...Tim Howard

Hull City (A)...Leon Osman

Blackburn (H)...Louis Saha

AEK Athens (H)...Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Fulham (A)...Sylvain Distin

Wigan...(H)...Jack Rodwell

Sigma Olomouc (A)...Steven Pienaar

Burnley...(A)...Tony Hibbert

Sigma Olomouc (H)...Jack Rodwell

Arsenal (H)...Steven Pienaar

I voted for Johnny H. Definitely his best position

Cant beleive people voted for Felli & Gosling

As much as I could believe someone could vote fot Heitinga, unless trying to look hard and gee up the crowd counts as man of the match.

If you don't/ didn't vote for Saha, the only player who looked like he had skill, could hold up the ball, created space, brought others into the game, then I was either sitting in the wrong seat at The Reebok or was facing the wrong way.

Saha distant 2nd. Everyone else was shit.

Nah! mate, granted Neill had a decent game but man of the match, no way. Saha, all the way, the only time we looked good going forward and actually threatened was when he got the ball.

I'm only agreeing with the commentators. Saha was good.

If joe was unselfish cahill would have scored two.

Big question is who looked the toughest and like the best fighter? Probably heitingas tattoos and fellainis height and reach would give him extra punchin power so they will get the votes.

I'm only agreeing with the commentators. Saha was good.

If joe was unselfish cahill would have scored two.

Big question is who looked the toughest and like the best fighter? Probably heitingas tattoos and fellainis height and reach would give him extra punchin power so they will get the votes.

Yawn, this is getting really boring!

As much as I could believe someone could vote fot Heitinga, unless trying to look hard and gee up the crowd counts as man of the match.

If you don't/ didn't vote for Saha, the only player who looked like he had skill, could hold up the ball, created space, brought others into the game, then I was either sitting in the wrong seat at The Reebok or was facing the wrong way.

I guess you must have been sitting in the wrong seat then because you would have to be pretty fucking stupid to face the wrong way!

Good to see MOTD completely change the complexion of the game for a change!

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

Well who did you vote for. Your not doing much for this thread either.

Neill was MOTM. Passing was crisp. Set up 2 goals as a defender. What else do you guys want?

For him to defend maybe?

As David Moyes rightly said Niell had a decent game but he was also a part of a back four that conceded 3 sloppy goals and it was his poor header that led to the 3rd goal

I think most people would agree that Lucas Niell had an ecouraging debut and as I have already said I think he should be playing as our regular RB, but you are going way over the top and trying to make him out to be a world beater

Wake up and smell the coffee!

I guess you must have been sitting in the wrong seat then because you would have to be pretty fucking stupid to face the wrong way!

Good to see MOTD completely change the complexion of the game for a change!

Dunc mate I don't have to use expletives to explain myself, maybe the use of the word irony has escaped you vocabulary..........and in your succinct manner 'I am far from being pretty FUCKING stupid'......(oops more irony shown there, or is that sarcasm). Anyway i'm happy that you got to see the game on Match of the Day

Has to be King Louis. I dont understand why he isnt starting every game, he is the only exciting player we have on the pitch at the moment and is in form. Was Jo playing? Thought Neill did reseasonably well, good passing and vision with the ball but seemed rusty when defending. Felli actually showed a little effort this game, which was nice to see and Gosling, despite that 1 moment when his mind went AWOL, played OK, but neither deserved MOTM. Skippy was absent, which im very surprised at - his dip in form is lasting longer than i thought it would. Rodwell needs a rest, was always going backwards...

If i didnt mention anyone else, its either because they didnt deserve the recognition. Was utterly disappointed with the performance, with the exception of Louis, who again gave his all and was the only person willing to push forward...

neill had a decent debut but he's like the reverse of heitinga...looks better at full back than at centre back! i'll be honest never knew he could pass as well as he did yesterday and will give him that he did well on that front. his first job however is to defend and if we're conceding 3 soft goals like that you gotta look at the whole team i'm afraid especially the back four.

one question though...why are you basing your vote on what the commentators said? its your opinion not theirs...

For him to defend maybe?

As David Moyes rightly said Niell had a decent game but he was also a part of a back four that conceded 3 sloppy goals and it was his poor header that led to the 3rd goal

I think most people would agree that Lucas Niell had an ecouraging debut and as I have already said I think he should be playing as our regular RB, but you are going way over the top and trying to make him out to be a world beater

Think you've hit the nail on the head.

I voted for Johnny H. Definitely his best position

Cant beleive people voted for Felli & Gosling

who the hell voted for felli!! im neutral with him, dnt h8 him and dnt love him hes just a everton player in my view, however, bar the goal, he was shocking, too slow, cant pass, he infuriated me sitting at the match yesterday

My vote is Saha too and im 100% behind everything you have mentioned about the match in this thread and the bolton thread