IGNORED

Tim Howard?

Should have saved 2 last night what's his deal?

Agree, we should sign Schwarzer, the best keeper in the world. And while we're at it bid for Jason Donovan, Rolf Harris, Hugh Jackman and Dame Edna Everage as soon as the transfer window opens.

Sounds like you're trying to deflect the blame for the defeat onto the keeper from a defence which includes your all time hero. Please give it a rest it's getting really boring!!

Agree, we should sign Schwarzer, the best keeper in the world. And while we're at it bid for Jason Donovan, Rolf Harris, Hugh Jackman and Dame Edna Everage as soon as the transfer window opens.

Sounds like you're trying to deflect the blame for the defeat onto the keeper from a defence which includes your all time hero. Please give it a rest it's getting really boring!!

You are officially the biggest noob on this forum. Every time i point something realistic out, you start going on about bullshit. Time to open your eyes. Take the goggles off. You arse.

You are officially the biggest noob on this forum. Every time i point something realistic out, you start going on about bullshit. Time to open your eyes. Take the goggles off. You arse.

You clearly have me mixed up with other noobs on this forum as I have only posted 3 times in the last month or so and only two of them were in response to your comments in favour of the Aussie players. I'm not going to resort to personal insults but I really think it is you who needs to take the goggles and see that those players are as at fault for our recent demise as anyone else involved.

Read back through your own posts and see that almost every one is either praising Neill and Cahill or critising the remainder of the players (usually for not passing to Neill and Cahill) and ask yourself who is the blinkered one.

And please try to respond like an adult next time.