Sign in to follow this  
Bafana Blue

Johnson Not Worth 8.5 Million

Just been txted that he has passed the medical as well

Hes not over priced if he bangs in 20 goals next seson

Look at the RS record signing (CISSE) is he worth 14 million :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: some of you dont half panic, the lad said hes coming to bt then we pay 8.6 mil ,then he passes medical today signs 4 year deal 40.000 a week whats the problem we need a striker and we have one a good one ,you watch huth will be next ,then what will you have to moan about then am sure you lads will find somthing :P ps i bet yobo goes to the gunners ive heard wispers wenger wants him to replace cambell ;)

The official site says AJ has signed a contract to keep him at Everton till 2011 - so thats a 5 year deal and not the 4 year deal reported earlier?

:lol: if thats tue its even better i love being blue :D

well so far we have signed a decent keeper (who played really well against venezuala) and up and coming youngster and a good striker ( i now change my views on Johnson after seeing a video of his best goals)

cmon a centre back and yobo to sign a new deal and were sorted

am excited but ill wait to see how he does before i get excited as u lot, still have some doubts

and to bluepips 'YEEES cum on what a sIgning, 20+ GOALS next season'

i think thts a bit optimistic tbh, giv a year to settle and a few more signings , but i think 15 is more realistic aim.

am excited but ill wait to see how he does before i get excited as u lot, still have some doubts

and to bluepips 'YEEES cum on what a sIgning, 20+ GOALS next season'

i think thts a bit optimistic tbh, giv a year to settle and a few more signings , but i think 15 is more realistic aim.

that will do for me craccer well this season coming anyway :lol:

BT is okay as he himself got 10+ goals.

Jimmy Mac is weaker than AJ. If Jimmy got 6 or 7, I expect AJ to get 10+ as well, given (1) he is English and should not have probelm in settling down; (2) good friednship w/BT may bolster their linking and partnership.

It is just too early to comment if the price tag of AJ is over-rated or not. We may have the answer by the end of next season. I suggest we Evertonians stop debating this on the basis of hypothetical scenarios. The price tag of player to certain extend is quite subjective.

Perhaps try get behind AJ, give him the cheers and support. Our support will definitely help him to prove to us he does worth 8.5M. I believe!!!

Would you guys believe that?

Number of goals (for BT & AJ) depends a lot on who would take the penalties. Either would do for me, they're both great peno takers. How about AJ does the diving and BT does the rest! :P

Number of goals (for BT & AJ) depends a lot on who would take the penalties. Either would do for me, they're both great peno takers. How about AJ does the diving and BT does the rest!  :P

Beattie had one saved (scored the rebound) and hit the underside of the bar with another, dodgey penalty taker IMO!

Got some bas news people.

Have heard that as they were trying to get Johnson to sign the contract they had to go to the hotel that he was staying at for the match tonight.

They didn't have anything else to write the contract on apart from Rice paper and as soon as it got back to Everton BK ate it :blink::o

why dont you go and support l-poop!

they are up your alley. or they should be. right up!

What the FCUK is your problem.

1 what the FCUK is i-poop.

2) I don't have to explain myself to you but if you will look at one of my threads at the same time said I was in a joking mood.

3) You have only posted 225 times when you have got over 4000 then maybe you can have a dig at me for having a god dam FCUKing laugh

Now your have a go at me :blink::P

You saying my rice paper joke was not funny????

I thought it was

Whos not got a sense of humour?

Now your have a go at me  :blink:   :P

You saying my rice paper joke was not funny????

I thought it was

Whos not got a sense of humour?

It should have been

The problem is andy Johnson signed his contract on a ginsters pastie

As it happens I do have to wear very strong glasses as can't see anything without them so maybe I am sort of slighly blind.

Ian i am Adam not to be confussed with the new member called Adams.

And you say that I am not on the ball.

Thought you was TL just wasn't sure as still tramatised by Crouchs goal celebration from last night

Ian i am Adam not to be confussed with the new member called Adams.

And you say that I am not on the ball.

Thought you was TL just wasn't sure as still tramatised by Crouchs goal celebration from last night

i appoligise Adam forgive me for that error, i wasnt thinking straight, im not on the ball :(

but then again, neither are you :D

Palace Fan here. Andy Johnson is a terrific signing for your lot and I'm personally pleased as punch that he's joined a proper club like Everton where I feel he will work well with Moyes and with Beattie.

For all you doubters out there, for whom to be fair there seem to be few on this board/thread, check this out. It may dispel a few myths that he only scores penalties aswell although again you lot don't seem thick enough to believe that only to be the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKQEO9L2XDQ

8 mins of goals, goals, goals. :)

^ u have a point a goals a goal

but by the same token he needs people to create for him so that he can win them, requires arteta to play well and in the right position

Palace Fan here. Andy Johnson is a terrific signing for your lot and I'm personally pleased as punch that he's joined a proper club like Everton where I feel he will work well with Moyes and with Beattie.

For all you doubters out there, for whom to be fair there seem to be few on this board/thread, check this out. It may dispel a few myths that he only scores penalties aswell although again you lot don't seem thick enough to believe that only to be the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKQEO9L2XDQ

8 mins of goals, goals, goals.  :)

CPFC87, thanks for those goals mate, much appreciated.

From what I've seen he can use both feet and his head, scores pens for fun. Very quick and brave in the tackle, I dont see a down side to this boy, c'mon next season.

IT IS GOOD TO BE BLUE

ATB

Mac