IGNORED

Johnson Not Worth 8.5 Million

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: some of you dont half panic, the lad said hes coming to bt then we pay 8.6 mil ,then he passes medical today signs 4 year deal 40.000 a week whats the problem we need a striker and we have one a good one ,you watch huth will be next ,then what will you have to moan about then am sure you lads will find somthing :P ps i bet yobo goes to the gunners ive heard wispers wenger wants him to replace cambell ;)

am excited but ill wait to see how he does before i get excited as u lot, still have some doubts

and to bluepips 'YEEES cum on what a sIgning, 20+ GOALS next season'

i think thts a bit optimistic tbh, giv a year to settle and a few more signings , but i think 15 is more realistic aim.

am excited but ill wait to see how he does before i get excited as u lot, still have some doubts

and to bluepips 'YEEES cum on what a sIgning, 20+ GOALS next season'

i think thts a bit optimistic tbh, giv a year to settle and a few more signings , but i think 15 is more realistic aim.

that will do for me craccer well this season coming anyway :lol:

BT is okay as he himself got 10+ goals.

Jimmy Mac is weaker than AJ. If Jimmy got 6 or 7, I expect AJ to get 10+ as well, given (1) he is English and should not have probelm in settling down; (2) good friednship w/BT may bolster their linking and partnership.

It is just too early to comment if the price tag of AJ is over-rated or not. We may have the answer by the end of next season. I suggest we Evertonians stop debating this on the basis of hypothetical scenarios. The price tag of player to certain extend is quite subjective.

Perhaps try get behind AJ, give him the cheers and support. Our support will definitely help him to prove to us he does worth 8.5M. I believe!!!

Would you guys believe that?

Got some bas news people.

Have heard that as they were trying to get Johnson to sign the contract they had to go to the hotel that he was staying at for the match tonight.

They didn't have anything else to write the contract on apart from Rice paper and as soon as it got back to Everton BK ate it :blink::o

why dont you go and support l-poop!

they are up your alley. or they should be. right up!

What the FCUK is your problem.

1 what the FCUK is i-poop.

2) I don't have to explain myself to you but if you will look at one of my threads at the same time said I was in a joking mood.

3) You have only posted 225 times when you have got over 4000 then maybe you can have a dig at me for having a god dam FCUKing laugh

Edited by Adam