Sign in to follow this  
adamsmith69

Movember

keep trying to make it smaller.

then it goes back to that size.

you might need to shrink it then repost, im at work so cant do it right now.

oh, and put a shirt on.

This.

All of itrofl.gif .

ok ok you were about to get a shower, but here is a major important rule! if you have no shirt on, put down the friggin camera! unless you are sendin a photo to a dirty girl who is sending them back, then its fair game, but you have to post the pictures of her, not you!

got it?

It's not like i got my boobs out aha :lol: But i understand. i thought people on here were very secure with their sexualities, i must have misunderstood. Next time i'll be clothed, so i don't turn anyones eye, ok? ;)

:lol:

Mine looks friggin shockin'. This is how bad it was, as highlighted by a colleague in work,

"are you not doing Movember anymore?"....My response "actually Al, I am and yes this is the shit attempt I forwarned you all about"

Mine looks friggin shockin'. This is how bad it was, as highlighted by a colleague in work,

"are you not doing Movember anymore?"....My response "actually Al, I am and yes this is the shit attempt I forwarned you all about"

:lol: going to have another mugshot up soon then Ten? :P I'd put mine up if I could work out how :(

Bump!

Anyone interested if I create a TT group for Movember?

I'd like to do it but my wife has a serious hatred of facial hair so it may mean losing bedroom privileges for a month, which is a bit of a high price to pay. Let me see if I can work on her :).

I'd like to do it but my wife has a serious hatred of facial hair so it may mean losing bedroom privileges for a month, which is a bit of a high price to pay. Let me see if I can work on her :).

Tell her it goes towards cancer research. Dirty shot, but it's for a good cause ;)

Tell her it goes towards cancer research. Dirty shot, but it's for a good cause ;)

Thought about that; it's not exactly a lie because testicular and prostate cancer are included, curse my luck for getting a non-discriminatory type :shaking fist:.

Thought about that; it's not exactly a lie because testicular and prostate cancer are included, curse my luck for getting a non-discriminatory type :shaking fist:.

:lol: good luck then mate!

Wasnt this the exact thing you wouldnt be able to do if you did go ahead and grow the tash?

Alright lads! For the 7th year in a row, I'm growing my moustache for 30 days to raise funds for the Movember Foundation, and I need your support:

http://moteam.co/nestache-switzerland

I'm joining the Movember Foundation because they’re tackling some of the most significant health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, poor mental health and physical inactivity. Your donations will help them make an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health.

Learn about the important work Movember is funding and the impact your donation will have: http://ch.movember.com/en/programs/strategy

There's a lot riding on this moustache, so thank you. I appreciate your support!

Sorry for the copy/paste message!

Hi everyone - thought I'd give this a bump. I'm doing Movember again, my 9th year now. The charity, if you don't already know, is about raising awareness of mens health, from physical to mental health. 

For me, this has been particularly important this past 18 months or so, and I'm understanding now more than ever the importance of talking about the mental health aspect. So, if you fancy donating to the cause, hit the link and donate whatever you feel comfortable doing

cheers :) 

As I alluded to the other day, it's been a tough 12+ months. For my 10 year anniversary of doing this, the proceeds are going towards mens mental health. Any help is appreciated!

https://ch.movember.com/en/mospace/1337618?utm_medium=share&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fundraise