Sign in to follow this  
patto

Jesus

as we have a few benfica fans coming on our forum can one of you if possible let us know how much money jesus has spent on getting your team together ....i must admit i think i would like him at goodison park.im very impressed.

as we have a few benfica fans coming on our forum can one of you if possible let us know how much money jesus has spent on getting your team together ....i must admit i think i would like him at goodison park.im very impressed.

First of all "Olá" to everyone here. I have great respect for Everton and for english football in general.

You first question is about how much money did we spend in this team. It was a strong investment for portuguese standards. We bought Saviola for €5M, Ramires and Javi García for €7M each one. The total was more or less €30M. All of them are today more valuable than they were some months ago. This year it was something like "now or never".

About Jesus, he's already an old fox. That's his first opportunity in a big club. He trained some medium clubs here in Portugal like V. Guimarães, Belenenses and Sp. Braga, among others, and in most part of them he did a very good job. He's very ambitious, because with 54 he has never won a trophee, and he feels that now he finally have the chance he deserved. His style is offensive and, for some, arrogant and dangerous. His teams are known for the dynamic, the players are allways moving to the open spaces and playing like the game was 0-0, even when they are winning for 3 or 4. The week point, it's probably the defensive work. This year we are not being tested in most part of the games, but in Braga for example, we were loosing for 1-0 and playing in the 2nd half in a suicide way, almost without defense, and then we suffered the 2nd.

Till now, he's doing an excellent job. Praise the Lord.

Saudações benfiquistas!

First of all "Olá" to everyone here. I have great respect for Everton and for english football in general.

You first question is about how much money did we spend in this team. It was a strong investment for portuguese standards. We bought Saviola for €5M, Ramires and Javi García for €7M each one. The total was more or less €30M. All of them are today more valuable than they were some months ago. This year it was something like "now or never".

30 million Euros :blink: you got the whole team for less than it cost us for two players (Yakubu and Fellaini).

Congratulations to benfica for playing the game the way it should be played, fast attacking football is always nice to watch.

About Jesus, he's already an old fox. That's his first opportunity in a big club. He trained some medium clubs here in Portugal like V. Guimarães, Belenenses and Sp. Braga, among others, and in most part of them he did a very good job. He's very ambitious, because with 54 he has never won a trophee, and he feels that now he finally have the chance he deserved. His style is offensive and, for some, arrogant and dangerous. His teams are known for the dynamic, the players are allways moving to the open spaces and playing like the game was 0-0, even when they are winning for 3 or 4. The week point, it's probably the defensive work. This year we are not being tested in most part of the games, but in Braga for example, we were loosing for 1-0 and playing in the 2nd half in a suicide way, almost without defense, and then we suffered the 2nd.

Till now, he's doing an excellent job. Praise the Lord.

Saudações benfiquistas!

thank you for the information...its great that you play attacking football its great to watch..its better to try to win all games i like jesus style very impressed.

ive got to admit, Benfica have been wonderful to watch in the last 2 games and i wouldve enjoyed it more if it wasnt for the fact that Everton where on the end of the footballing lesson. all the best in the Champions League next year, you guys deserve it if you continue to play like you have been...