IGNORED

Breaking News! Everton With Jhonson!

Guardian Say he's Ditched Bolton & weve got an agreement or something.

Still, we will see I suppsoe.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1784360,00.html

A Paraphrased Version below.

Johnson to be Everton record signing as Moyes blows budget

Dominic Fifield

Saturday May 27, 2006

The Guardian

"Everton last night won the race to sign Andrew Johnson from Crystal Palace for a club record £8.5m, with the England striker agreeing to move to Goodison Park in preference to either Wigan Athletic or Bolton Wanderers."

"Johnson is due to complete the formalities of the move over the weekend, but he has agreed in principle to the personal terms on offer. "

"Johnson's desire to link up with his close friend Beattie prompting him not even to speak again with Bolton."

do u know what, i think Everton have learnt from last year. everyone new we had money to spend last year, and it bumped all prices up on players we were after. this year, im sure they have the same amount of money, but have learnt not to tell every man and his dog. it wouldnt suprise me if we had 18million to spend. 8.5 on AJ, 5 for lescot and some squad players, plus signing on fees.

do u know what, i think Everton have learnt from last year. everyone new we had money to spend last year, and it bumped all prices up on players we were after. this year, im sure they have the same amount of money, but have learnt not to tell every man and his dog. it wouldnt suprise me if we had 18million to spend. 8.5 on AJ, 5 for lescot and some squad players, plus signing on fees.

maybe. how much do you think the signing on fee will be for AJ?