IGNORED

Title

evertonyes1

I dont know about you guys but with the recent win for our precious club I think we have def. got a chance to run for the title. If we can do this good now with our key players on the injured resereve imagine what we can do with our key player like Neville, Phil Jagielka,Leon Osman and Steven Pienaar. What do u guys think? Comments?

Understandable to assume if you are a new fan. First of all welcome, you've picked the greatest team in the world to support :)

Once again, sure we have a great squad of players but the title is a long way away. If we were to get a massive investment tomorrow, I'd still put a 3-5 season time period before we were lifting the trophy due to the already dominant power of some of the other top clubs in the League. Sure I'd like to see Everton as Premier League champions one day soon, but until further investment comes it's only going to get harder :( But let's keep the faith :D

good point im new to being a everton fan and i have to read the stats online because i live in the USA and they dont show the everton games here. My bad man

they do in fact show EPL games in the states. ESPN shows a game or two a week Fox soccer channel another 2 or 3 and then Setanta Sports still shows 3 or 4 games a week (though I don't know how much longer) certainly you will have to pay a fair sum for the whole package but its avaliable. Also on match days just come by the forum and people will post links to online streams for the game. Its alot more enjoyable to be able to watch the team you support.

they do in fact show EPL games in the states. ESPN shows a game or two a week Fox soccer channel another 2 or 3 and then Setanta Sports still shows 3 or 4 games a week (though I don't know how much longer) certainly you will have to pay a fair sum for the whole package but its avaliable. Also on match days just come by the forum and people will post links to online streams for the game. Its alot more enjoyable to be able to watch the team you support.

In fact I watched the West Ham match on FSC with a comfortable 5pm kickoff.

Thought Setanta had gone bust. ???

think their still going in Ireland Bill...just took their ambitions of big time back to Ireland with their tail between their legs!

I was quite shocked when i read the first post but now I see you are a new fan I welcome you and hope that you will continue to have such grounds for optomisum throughout the season.

I don't see anyone beyond Chelsea (probable winners in my eyes), Arsenal (if they can keep up form) and Man Utd (yawn) winning the laegue this season. I wouldn't be suprised to see Man City battling for 4th though it remains to be seen how they'll do throughout the winter and they're still struggling to produce form away from home.

Spurs are also a team battling to show their full potential which I believe is top 6 potential based on their squad.

We have potential to be in the top 6 again also but it will be tough and we will have our work cut uot no matter who is fit or injured throughout the season.

My honest prediction

Chelsea

Arsenal

Man Utd

Man Shity

Liverpool

Spurs

Everton

Villa

Sunderland

Fulham

A bit of a dissapointing prediction but I feel that both Spurs and shity have strong enough squads and are showing enoguh on the pitch that they will keep decent form throughout the season. Our best hope of securing 6th is Rafa continuing his fine work at the red shites throughout the season!!!

I think that we will have a chance at getting in the top 4 this year and ive aready bet on it :D

I will say it will be

Chelsea

Arsenal

Manu

Everton

Liverpool

aston villa

Tottenham

Man City

Fulham

Sunderland

Great choice you are now supporting the greatest team.

You are delusional. I love Everton, but this season will be a fight to be in the top half of the table. Sorry lads.

I think we will see the true potential of our team when we get Pienaar or Arteta back, and probably to some extent Neville. We really miss any sort of creativity right now and if it werent for some King Louis wonder strikes we would really be in the shit this year.

When Arteta got injured our chances created dropped dramatically and with Pienaar also missing our chances are pretty much non existent. Its quite an exciting prospect to have these two, Billy and Saha all in the starting line-up, in fact it would probably the most creative line-up we have had for some years at Everton and I really hope for our prospects this season, that it occurs sooner rather than later!