IGNORED

Arteta Regaining Form

Fyraji

I read the latest article published on WSAG, and in it the author states that many evertonians hold it for certain "Arteta will never be the same player again".

This had never occured to me. I always thought Artetas game wouldn´t be too affected by a lengthy lay off. Since he is all about technique, not sprints or jumps, I´ve been thinking all he needs when he gets back is loads and loads of games to regain his tempo and timing.

However, after reading that I´m not so sure.

What do you all think ?

Not to sure but I think Joe Cole had a similar injury and he has been pretty decent since coming back.

A lot of reports also suggested the Yak wouldnt be the same player he was before getting injured but he seems alright to me, hes just as lazy as he was before!

With all of our current LT injuries I imagine/hope it will just be a case of getting games under their belt and not picking up any more injuries during the rehab.

The author is talking shite.

Unless those (imaginary) Evertonians are all knee surgeons and physiotherapists their opinions are worthless :) .

I really hope you´re right. Rehab is a whole science now a days. Surely a world class player like Arteta will have world class physios and doctors working on him all through his injury. It´s not like he´s at home on the couch is it, he´s probably doing every type of workout possible as he´s progressing. The major issues will be his timing and stamina, and the trainers will probably put him on a special regime when he finally get´s back. Seeing Arteta playing for us again would be a dream come true for me.

I read the latest article published on WSAG, and in it the author states that many evertonians hold it for certain "Arteta will never be the same player again".

This had never occured to me. I always thought Artetas game wouldn´t be too affected by a lengthy lay off. Since he is all about technique, not sprints or jumps, I´ve been thinking all he needs when he gets back is loads and loads of games to regain his tempo and timing.

However, after reading that I´m not so sure.

What do you all think ?

It's always a risk when a player has had a seriously injury that he may be mentally scarred so not as adventurous or confident in going past players or making challenges. I remember as will many of the older members that Inchy Heath was never the same player after the Brian Marwood incident, Football has moved on a lot since those days though and i'm sure the players have the best physiotherapy and psychological people on board to assist them back to their best. I f*&%?n hope anyway!!!!