IGNORED

Gosling

Romey 1878

Rodwell has pulled out with an injury.

any link for it dude? or any idea whats happened and for how long? im hoping its just exhaustion....

Just proves the England set up dont really watch matches! It explains how Crouch consistently gets in the 1st team squad...

to be fair to the new born giraffe, Crouch has a good record for England. As for them not watching matches, could be that or could also be that theyve got no other choice!

Hopefully Rodwell's injury (as well as Howard's) is "meaningless international break muscle tweak ;););) ."

And looking on the bright side Gosling might get carried away with his new found fame, have a stormer and then we can sell him to City for £25m in January B) (although I'd take £1.95 and a pack of jelly babies personally :) ).

Fair play to him, not fully sure what games Pearce has been watching, but games like this will help him push on. Rodwell has improved no end since playing for the England youth teams throughout the summer.

I hope Gosling takes this chance now, he did well in the summer for the U19's (i think it was anyway). lets see if he can deliver at the next level.

to be fair to the new born giraffe, Crouch has a good record for England. As for them not watching matches, could be that or could also be that theyve got no other choice!

that's a ridiculous shout, crouch gets into the first team because he scores everytime he plays...i think you might be confused with heskey, because i've no idea how you can possibly have a go at the selection of crouch...outrageous

that's a ridiculous shout, crouch gets into the first team because he scores everytime he plays...i think you might be confused with heskey, because i've no idea how you can possibly have a go at the selection of crouch...outrageous

The newborn giraffe comment is because thats what he reminds me of, because hes so lanky.

if you read the post i was responding to, you would see that i was defending having Crouch in the team. The one above mine. Go ahead, read it. I'll be waiting...

The newborn giraffe comment is because thats what he reminds me of, because hes so lanky.

if you read the post i was responding to, you would see that i was defending having Crouch in the team. The one above mine. Go ahead, read it. I'll be waiting...

i tried to quote your post with his in it to support what you said...i must have deleted the wrong bit and not checked it...point stands though, just not against you

Can't believe the lad has his own thread and some comments are uncomplimentary, he will have big shoulders after coming through games against Benfica etc when in all honesty he should be getting last 20 against Hull etc. Some of the comments aren't fair at all.

Let's hope that the lad makes it as a rock steady prem player, he has already done something for us that Rooney never managed, score against Liverpool. I can't see him making the £20m bracket, but neither would John O'Shea - yet he get's plenty of games for united without being anything other than steady. We seem to have a habit of building some youngsters up and then being almost ungrateful when they don't look like making it. That is down to the fact that we are highly unlikely to buy a world class player at the going rate - so all our hopes are down to developing one (who will no doubt be sold on the drip to buy some utility players)