IGNORED

Blues Vs Reds In Europa

iMac Hunt

Im not being Pessimistic but i think we'll finish second in the group stages.Then we will meet the RS in the last 16 of the Europa cup.I hope im wrong (or do i) but ive got a sneaky feeling its gonna happen.It will be mid march by then(correct me if im wrong)so hopefully Teta and Jags will be back and playing for us.Also by then Billy,Heitinga and even The Yak will be up to speed.If it was to happen it would be quite a game as i reckon by then it will be Ours and theirs only chance of winning anything.

Edited by iMac Hunt

Im not being Pessimistic but i think we'll finish second in the group stages.Then we will meet the RS in the next round of the Europa cup.I hope im wrong (or do i) but ive got a sneaky feeling its gonna happen.It will be mid feb by then(correct me if im wrong)so hopefully Teta and Jags will be back and playing for us.Also by then Billy,Heitinga and even The Yak will be up to speed.If it was to happen it would be quite a game as i reckon by then it will be Ours and theirs only chance of winning anything.

Has the draw been made already?

Why do people automatically assume we are going to go through, this is a tight group, athens will be tricky away, in all fairness we should beat bate at home, but teams liek this can cause problems, and have done in the past, metalist, and bucharest... Lets as someone mentioned concentrate on getting positive results from our remaining fixtures and see were that takes us.

• 2 weeks later...

So now we're through....and come February when the knock-out starts we'll hopefully have Arteta, Jags, Ossie and Pip back, we'll have Heitinga available (and Neill) and maybe the odd new January signing.

With our strongest eleven (or close to it) out I reckon we can beat anyone in this.....be amazing to go all the way :) . Could just happen.

So now we're through....and come February when the knock-out starts we'll hopefully have Arteta, Jags, Ossie and Pip back, we'll have Heitinga available (and Neill) and maybe the odd new January signing.

With our strongest eleven (or close to it) out I reckon we can beat anyone in this.....be amazing to go all the way :) . Could just happen.

good to see someone keeping the faith!

I believe a very good campaign is possible too! And hopefully the blues make a stop somewhere in the low countries:)

Edited by Churinga