IGNORED

Competition: My Everton Dvd

Louis

We have two copies of "My Everton" to give away.

My Everton is the first DVD released by the club specifically targeting younger fans and is packed with plenty of exclusive player footage and behind the scenes action that fans will never have seen before!

The programme takes viewers behind closed doors at Goodison Park and also has a private tour of our magnificent training ground at Finch Farm. There are interviews with Tim Cahill, Tim Howard and Phil Jagielka and the DVD features the wonderful Everton supporters who illuminated Wembley Stadium with their presence last season…not once but twice!

Fronted by television personality, Gethin Jones, this is sure to be very popular with younger fans, and with quite a bit to keep older supporters entertained too, the DVD won't disappoint.

Also included are highlights of the teams summer trip to North America, during which some of the Everton stars were invited to watch a professional baseball match in Seattle and My Everton recaps how the likes of Phil Neville, Tim Cahill and Carlo Nash had a great time!

We've all seen the official annual team photograph, taken every year at Goodison Park before the start of the season, but we rarely see what goes behind the scenes on the day. That is until now, as My Everton gets an access all areas pass and shows just how difficult it can be to get players just to stand still and smile for the camera!

There's also a chapter on the 'Best Little Spaniard We Know' and a special feature that will help fans to 'Know Your History' – as the song goes.

Whilst on the subject of singing, also featured on the DVD is an Evertonian karaoke that will give supporters the opportunity to sing along to their favourite Toffee tunes.

Bursting with treats, viewers will also have the chance to relive Everton's Top 20 Premier League goals; witness the hilarity of what happened when some of the top players were asked to model the latest kit; see more action with a super selection of goals against Liverpool; and a have a look at the famous Toffee Lady, including a feature on how fans can get the chance to take on the role.

The ideal gift this Christmas, the My Everton DVD gives fans a chance to get a little closer to their club and see the kind of footage that they simply can't elsewhere!

Question

To be in with a chance of winning, please answer the following question:

Which of the following Everton managers has never played for Everton as a player?

David Moyes

Harry Catterick

Howard Kendall

Joe Royle

Please email your answer to admin@toffeetalk.com with subject as "Competition". The two winners will be picked at random. If you are a winner, I will be in contact to obtain your address so that I can send the DVD out. :) Please note that the competition is only open to those who live in UK and Ireland.

Thanks to Daniel Gray at ILC Media for donating the prizes.

• 3 weeks later...