IGNORED

Fa Cup Song And Video

jamiemcdine

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop by and say a big thank you to everyone who left messages about the FA Cup song and video I produced earlier in the year. I know it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but we were really grateful for the kind comments and feedback to Begbie's "Blue and White". Also we had over 13,000 hits, which was much more than any of the other Everton songs and as a lifelong Evertonian that felt pretty good!!

The band have recently just finished recording their debut album, so keep an eye out for that in the New Year, and if you fancy, pop on over to their website for more tunes and more information: www.myspace.com/begbieband

If you would like to see any more of my films, then perhaps I could point you in the direction of my critically acclaimed World Cup 2006 film "3 Lions, 23 Players and 100,000 Friendly Fans" which has been shown at film festivals around the world. The hour long documentary follows the England fans as the team makes progress through the tournament and features fans from across the world, including an Evertonian who recalls the days of Eusebio at Goodison Park. If anyone on here should be stuck for Christmas present ideas, or wants to get into the excitement and spirit of the World Cup ready for South Africa next year, then the 3 Lions DVD is the perfect present for any football fan and still available to buy for just £5 including postage. Why not pick up a copy by sending me an email or buying online from the link at the bottom of the following page: http://www.ivisualise.de/ivisplayer.htm

I don't want to bore you with too much information, so if you fancy a read about more of my work and checking out some films for free, including music videos with Ian Brown and Just Jack, then visit the Ivisualise Player and I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to post a message on the message board and check out the blog for the latest updates.

Thanks, Jamie