Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Kirkby Decision Tomorrow (Wednesday)?

No idea how reliable this guy (Ian Hernon) is, or whether it's just a guess...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/views/liverpool-columnists/ianhernon/2009/11/16/ian-hernon-says-queen-s-speech-is-gordon-brown-s-last-chance-100252-25175027/

Expect also a range of job-spinning announcements including the second Mersey crossing, the controversial Tesco-Everton development and new hope for the stalled Merseytram extension.

May have to watch just in case.

its a second crossing from runcorn to liverpool which will be not far away from the old bridge its to ease the traffic flow which is getting to heavy on the old bridge causing to many problems today.

what is the second Mersey crossing when it is at home?

Its an under the water (River Mersey) tunnel joining Liverpool to Birkenhead and The Wirral, of which there is already two. :blink:

So I'm assuming the next crossing will be a bridge, something like the Humber bridge perhaps, slightly bigger than the Runcorn bridge, which already exists.

2nd crossing ???, more like 3rd or even 4th. :huh:

Tomorrow will be a very sad day for EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB if DK is approved.If it is approved then watch the silent KEIOC masses(including me) start to protest at every game when it is all to late.Expect total meltdown on all Everton forums.

So if I put a pound on a NO I will get £2.38 back and if I put a pound on YES I will get £1.33 back... hmm

But as you're investment would be £2 you'd still be most likely to lose (67p) than win (38p) :) .

So if I put a pound on a NO I will get £2.38 back and if I put a pound on YES I will get £1.33 back... hmm

I am, after all, a sporting bookie, like to give the little guys a chance :D

im confused by all of this... whens the decision supposed to be?!

i dont really care which way it goes, i would like a new stadium but am happy to redevelop Goodison too (if its possible). i just want an answer one way or the other!!!