IGNORED

Best Time To Play The Reds?

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

This has to be the best time we can play the RS.

They have injuries to key positions.

Ladyboy Torres and Stevie La La are both unfit so I doubt they play against us.

plus injuries to riera, agger, banayoun and johnson.

They havent won a game since they beat ManU 1 month ago.

Yes this is definitely the best time we can play the RS!

This has to be the best time we can play the RS.

They have injuries to key positions.

Ladyboy Torres and Stevie La La are both unfit so I doubt they play against us.

plus injuries to riera, agger, banayoun and johnson.

They havent won a game since they beat the ManU 1 month ago.

Yes this is definitely the best time we can play the RS!

We've probably got just as many injuries as them, they have a bigger squad than us, so I'm not sure that's a huge help.Wont do any harm, them not being at full strenght, but I recon you will see most of those players you mentioned above playing some part, where as Most of our injured will be in the stand.

For me my money is on liverpool, huge squad, tactical manager, world class players and in a false position in the league....yep my money is on them and I hope I lose every penny B)

We've probably got just as many injuries as them, they have a bigger squad than us, so I'm not sure that's a huge help.Wont do any harm, them not being at full strenght, but I recon you will see most of those players you mentioned above playing some part, where as Most of our injured will be in the stand.

For me my money is on liverpool, huge squad, tactical manager, world class players and in a false position in the league....yep my money is on them and I hope I lose every penny B)

dude! tactical manager?! seriously? that berke will play Torres and Gerrard fit or not because hes an idiot. World class players, well most of them are injured so i think thats a moot point (unless i am right with the first point). their league position is a reflection of how theyre playing, ie shite. despite our dire performances we are only 5 points away from them, because theyre playing about the same as us at the moment. and that huge squad is full of nobodies, so again moot point...

normally i dread playing liverpool because we quite often get embaressed. but at the moment.... well, i dont fancy us but im more confident than usual. again, it depends if we get people back (Billy is back i think, hopefully Stevie P, Pip and Ossie too). I would like to see us play 442 aswell, Yak and Saha are both 20+ goals a season, IF they get the service. So yeah, more optimistic this time. Im with Reg...

This derby will make or break our season, it'll be interesting to see the reaction to the ground move result.

this.

we need to do two things.

1) play real, passing football, not 10 in the box and long ball to saha.

2) quit getting season ending/long term injuries.

only a wish tho.

dude! tactical manager?! seriously? that berke will play Torres and Gerrard fit or not because hes an idiot. World class players, well most of them are injured so i think thats a moot point (unless i am right with the first point). their league position is a reflection of how theyre playing, ie shite. despite our dire performances we are only 5 points away from them, because theyre playing about the same as us at the moment. and that huge squad is full of nobodies, so again moot point...

normally i dread playing liverpool because we quite often get embaressed. but at the moment.... well, i dont fancy us but im more confident than usual. again, it depends if we get people back (Billy is back i think, hopefully Stevie P, Pip and Ossie too). I would like to see us play 442 aswell, Yak and Saha are both 20+ goals a season, IF they get the service. So yeah, more optimistic this time. Im with Reg...

I would imagine they will be saying the same about us

By the way Bily is still suspended for us, Gerrard is fit he played the full 90 minutes yesterday and it said on the radio that Torres is expected to be fit oh and Benayoun also played yesterday

I agree with you about the fat Bolton doormman though I think he is tactically inept

I would imagine they will be saying the same about us

By the way Bily is still suspended for us, Gerrard is fit he played the full 90 minutes yesterday and it said on the radio that Torres is expected to be fit oh and Benayoun also played yesterday

I agree with you about the fat Bolton doormman though I think he is tactically inept

Bily's last game of his suspension will come against Hull mid-week won't it?

gerrard will play and I wont be surprised is torres is fit to play 60mins at least.

we just have too many key injuries and our midfield is not stong enough. one player can move forward but there is not support, we need pienaar atleast to cause some havoc.

im very optimistic, like every other game this season, lets just see how we perform

Billy is eligable, his suspension is done after Hull.

Pienaar won´t play, not a chance. He´s been out 2 months and will play in the reserves first.

Moyes will play a packed midfield with Heitinga and probably Neville aswell. Then the usuall suspects of Cahill and probably Osman on the right. Negative and dreadfull as usuall. Billy will be the one bright spot.

If I was Moyes though, I´d bench Cahill and play 4-4-2 with Fellaini behind Saha and Yak, and Rodwell, Hetinga and Billy behind them. Cahill just isn´t doing it this season.

Billy is eligable, his suspension is done after Hull.

Pienaar won´t play, not a chance. He´s been out 2 months and will play in the reserves first.

Moyes will play a packed midfield with Heitinga and probably Neville aswell. Then the usuall suspects of Cahill and probably Osman on the right. Negative and dreadfull as usuall. Billy will be the one bright spot.

If I was Moyes though, I´d bench Cahill and play 4-4-2 with Fellaini behind Saha and Yak, and Rodwell, Hetinga and Billy behind them. Cahill just isn´t doing it this season.

well said mate.

I dont think it is the best time tbh, they play better in the big games and what is bigger than the merseyside derby, rafa will have them up for it because it could just lose him his job if we won.

Guest Reg Reagan

my goodness look at this injury list from the RS who wont be available for the merseyside derby

Agger

Aurelio

Gerrard

Torres

Riera

Benyaoun

Babel

Aquilani

G.Johnson

Kyrgiakos

my goodness look at this injury list from the RS who wont be available for the merseyside derby

Agger

Aurelio

Gerrard

Torres

Riera

Benyaoun

Babel

Aquilani

G.Johnson

Kyrgiakos

Where did you get that list from because Gerrard Aurelio Agger Benayoun Aquilani & Kyriakos all played at the weekend or were on the bench and are all fit

According to the local radio the only doubts are Riera Johnson Babel & Torres and none of those have actually been ruled out yet

Liverpool face an injury crisis ahead of their must-win Champions League match with Hungarian side Debrecen on Tuesday, with major doubts over the fitness of Glen Johnson, Daniel Agger, Ryan Babel, Jamie Carragher, Steven Gerrard and Javier Mascherano. The Reds are already without striker Fernando Torres.

Full story: Daily Mirror

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-facing-injury-crisis-for-crucial-Champions-League-clash-article229571.html

Who knows if they have a clue though.

Gerrard will start for sure, torres probably will as well - even if not fit he is a danger (although hopefull FSW playing him whilst injured will have massive long term effects!).....I was really positive - as i always am, but we were porr tonight in the first have against relegation fodder - and we beat them 4-0 not so long ago....At leasy we may have Pienaar back. Its the 1st derby i have got tickets for (first season as a STH) - and i thought we had a great chance - but i cant see where a win can come from - having said that, anything can happen in the derby - and it could send us on the run we need. Im afraid that if we lose - we could really struggle all season....at the minimum i expect a lot of grit and steel - which a load of girly foreigners should struggle to deal with... COYB