Sign in to follow this  
Bluepips

Never Mind Buying A Centre Half

well we got loadsa friendlies against some pretty good opposision. celtic preston and some american sides. give him a chance along with the younguns there

I'd give them all a few games in pre-season and maybe in a few cup games next season but it's totally different for a centre-back and I wouldn't expect to see him (or many other CB's) becoming regular until 22+.

Sounds promising tho (Hughes), we've let loads go in last 2 seasons but he's remained and is captain.

Would love to see Vaughan have a proper pre-season, have high hopes 4 our record-breaker :P

...so what was this about then?

Just read that we've released Paul Hopkins, Stephen Wynne, Christian Sergeant and Mark Hughes. Not heard of Wynne or much of Hughes but i thought Hopkins was doing alright in the reserves. Just hope none of these come back to haunt us.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

resereves mean frig all tbh,they may as well not play the games nowadays..ahh for the good old days when you could more or less see a full team out in the reserves

Ian    3

i think the others have been released but obvioulsy not him :lol: we are never given a link these days, this bloody new generation on this eh <_< :P:D