IGNORED

Kit Sales

rubecula

Ok we now have a deal with Kitbag, and the kit is made by Le Coq.

Personally I can't stand the new kits. (My own impression though and I won't argue with anyone who likes them)

But how have sales of the new kit gone? Are sales better or worse than in previous seasons?

I suppose basically I am just wondering if revenue in sales is down now that we have the kit with the white v neck home shirt and the awful pink horizontal strips over black for the away shirt.

(I have tried to like them, but frankly I just can't bring myself to buy either.)

I suppose basically I am just wondering if revenue in sales is down now that we have the kit with the white v neck home shirt and the awful pink horizontal strips over black for the away shirt.

:o Chic' modern, they call it lol in answer to your question though, i have no idea. Im going to guess that the 3rd shirt has helped the other two go a little better, as other 3rd shirts arent usualy given any publicity. So all the attention around it made it 'the biggest pre-ordered shirt in Everton history'? is that right? I duno, but i think based on all three, yes we probably are selling a few more.

Still pisses me off a little that they're only available at the Everton stores and online. Lots of clubs have a deal with Kitbag but as far as I can tell we're the only ones that are totally exclusive.

Why can I buy any number of Liverpool, Arsenal, ManU, Spurs, Villa, Chelsea, Blackburn etc etc shirts in my local high street but if I want ours I have to...

1- Wait

2- Pay for delivery

A lot of my old shirts have been impulse buys (notably the away salmon pink stripe on the day of the Wimbledon game and the white with pale blue on the morning of the 3-0 derby win in '06). Sure they must be losing sales by having such a rigid policy.