IGNORED

Reserves Squad

jcrawfor

While im not really too sure how they are getting on, I do know that Arnoux scored yesterday in their draw with Sunderland recently. I wouldnt get your hopes up of any of them coming through yet considering if they were to ever get a game or even a subs appearance it would've been now.

If we get an easy draw in the FA Cup we may get to see them...

the reserves have been similar to the 1st team this year, really inconsistent! however they have had to contend most of the season with virtually an entire youth squad so its a good learning curve for the young lads. out of the new lads arnoux has looked the most impressive scoring twice and looking fairly dangerous whenever he has played. he looks like a pacy striker who likes to run with the ball. mustafi has mainly played for the u-18s this season but has played for the reserves mainly at right back, he looks like a good prospect but it will be a few years before he's near the first team. peterlin from what i've seen has struggled slightly with the pace of english football however this can be expected playing centre mid, i'm not sure he will make at premier league level though.

other ressie players who have impressed are luke garbutt who we signed from leeds for what could eventually be £1.5 million at left back, shane duffy has been almost ever present at centre half and looks a real prospect as he's only 18, hope akpan in midfield looks a decent busy player and kieran agard upfront has been catching alot of attention.

then you have the likes of baxter, wallace, coleman, along with duffy and agard who have featured on the bench often for the 1st team this season which all in all looks for a decent future for our homegrown players