Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

January Window

David Moyes will try to boost his squad in the January transfer window.

The Everton boss has had to manage a challenging injury list this season, with several key players suffering lengthy absences.

Moyes described the injury situation as the worst he's known as a manager - but the boss is only focussing on rising up the Premier League.

"We undoubtedly would like to get some players back from injury and I would like to try and bring in one or two players in January, if I can,"

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/boss-eyes-january-arrivals.html

That's the first time he's publicly mentioned the window as far as I know. What do we need? Or what do you think he thinks we need?

I'd love a proper winger personally.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/boss-eyes-january-arrivals.html

That's the first time he's publicly mentioned the window as far as I know. What do we need? Or what do you think he thinks we need?

I'd love a proper winger personally.

Speedy little bastard for me please :) or not little, but a big speedy bugger hahaha.

1. Speedy bastard. 2.Midfield monster. 3.'Direct' striker ala Bent, Abonglahor, Defoe. (coinsidentally top scorers atm, strange that)

We need pace in midfield and someone with a bit of steel for the middle of the park as well.

That being said, I'd put money on Moyes changing his tune by the time January comes around and "we'll go with what we've got" :rolleyes:.

he will probably go for another right back...anybody with a bit of creativity will do.