IGNORED

Bk Question

MikeO

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would Bill immediately step aside?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Simple question. The final sentence in Kenwright's response to the Kirkby decision on the official site is this...

Kenwright has repeatedly said that he would immediately step aside if the right investor came along as the search continues for a major cash injection.

Do you think he's being honest? Or is he lying?

Simple question. The final sentence in Kenwright's response to the Kirkby decision on the official site is this...

Kenwright has repeatedly said that he would immediately step aside if the right investor came along as the search continues for a major cash injection.

Do you think he's being honest? Or is he lying?

What i didnt understand mike, when reading the article on the os earlier is that, it isnt actually BKs words its the writer stating, that BK would immediately step down. Why that has been put in is beyond me, personally i think its to end on a positive note for blues fans hoping Bill will step down to allow a more desirable chairman to come in.

I voted yes because I have no reason to call him a liar and I honestly do beleive he has done a decent job so far but knows as well as anybody that he cant take the club any further

If I was Kenwright I would be tempted to just leave the club in the shit and sell to the first cowboy who comes along given the way alot of ungrateful blues have treated him

I voted yes because I have no reason to call him a liar and I honestly do beleive he has done a decent job so far but knows as well as anybody that he cant take the club any further

If I was Kenwright I would be tempted to just leave the club in the shit and sell to the first cowboy who comes along given the way alot of ungrateful blues have treated him

im goin with this. i honestly believe he is trying and providing the terms are correct, he would step aside.

the bigger a question is: what the "best thing for everton" is in his eyes?

im goin with this. i honestly believe he is trying and providing the terms are correct, he would step aside.

the bigger a question is: what the "best thing for everton" is in his eyes?

Thats the problem for me. I dont doubt for one minute he is doing what HE thinks is right for Everton. However, im not sure how good a judge he is of what is right and what is not for the club.