Sign in to follow this  
troy8

Fa Cup Draw

as much as i agree with you, about seeing the youngsters playing, im hoping it would be a nice game to ease Jags, Arteta etc back into the game. By that time im hoping we can destroy teams like this, but honestly, despite yesterdays performance, im not confident. we never/rarely do well against small fish...

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/fa-cup-3rd-round-draw.html

We drew Carlisle United, date is the weekend of the 2nd or 3rd of January. Wouldn't mind seeing one or two of the youngsters we haven't seen properly yet i.e. Duffy, Agard, etc but I think knowing the importance of cup runs for us now Moyes will go with a full strength squad.

The last time Moysie rested players in a Cup game was Oldham at home and look what happened there!

Given our alamrmingly poor record against lower league sides I think we will have to go with a full strength side especially as its our last chance to salvage something out of this season

Given our alamrmingly poor record against lower league sides I think we will have to go with a full strength side especially as its our last chance to salvage something out of this season

Did we get knocked out of the Europa while I wasn't watching :mellow: ?

I was thinking more in terms of qualifying for European football next year because lets face it we wont qualify through our league position

We'll qualify as holders....np B) .