IGNORED

Huth Fee Agreed!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,27-2201332,00.html

Everton ARE confident of following up a record-breaking £8.5 million acquisition of Andrew Johnson from Crystal Palace by securing a deal with Chelsea for Robert Huth. The Merseyside club have agreed to meet Chelsea’s £5 million asking price for Huth and, although the Germany defender has said that he does not want to decide on his future until after the World Cup, he is understood to be keen on a move to Goodison Park.

The news will come as a blow to Wigan Athletic, who had also agreed fees for both players, but Huth, like Johnson, believes Everton offer a better stage on which to fulfil his ambitions. Johnson, having held talks with Bolton Wanderers and Wigan over the past few days, is expected to meet David Moyes, the Everton manager, to discuss personal terms today, but an agreement is thought to be a formality.

with some ambitious signing I see Yobo may consider taking a contract. Seeing a quality player come into play along side him and another quality striker coming in he may see the club having a better season.

Surely Andy Johnson's words of not being able to refuse one of Britain's biggest clubs must make some of those unsure Everton players rethink their future!!!

with some ambitious signing I see Yobo may consider taking a contract.  Seeing a quality player come into play along side him and another quality striker coming in he may see the club having a better season.

Surely Andy Johnson's words of not being able to refuse one of Britain's biggest clubs must make some of those unsure Everton players rethink their future!!!

true story

gr8 if huth comes hes got a bullet shot!

this is the free kick wall:

:(:huh::(:o:unsure::o

with some ambitious signing I see Yobo may consider taking a contract.  Seeing a quality player come into play along side him and another quality striker coming in he may see the club having a better season.

I was going to say the same thing, Yobo may have been waiting to see what we'd do in the transfer window before he committed, and with us showing ambition with AJ and the possible move for Huth he may decide his future too lies with Everton

I think all things considered, this is a good bit of business for us, a bit on the expensive side though.

I like the guy, and I feel he will settle right in, regardless of who we play him with.

Got a bad feeling about Joey though, £8M would make me feel a lot better mind.

ATB

Mac

Huth is still yound he's only 20 years old! he's a big strong lad! he can only get better In My eyes! He's in the german Squad and Chelsea must have seen somit in him to buy him! :P I hope he comes! and as for Yobo and Mcfadden! i will be dissapointed if Yobo goes, but you never know!

I too am shocked we've just unleashed 13odd million in a week after the trauma that was last summer. Total polar opposite this year!

Two great players that will add a lot to the team. Hope Yobo does sign but anything over 6m should be snapped up. Although to be fair, DM has treated him really badly this season in terms of game time.

Need to freshen things up, and Yobo and Huth at the back is formidable.

BK Forum's full of nob'eds slagging each other off. Not a valued comment/opinion in sight.

Long Live ToffeeTalk!!

I used to be on Kipper as wilf, i just took the piss out the place as it is full to the brim of cockheads, and as for the ( ego driven ) admin team!! well they instigate half the bollocks, this place is far better these days.

More importantly, Huth looks like a good deal to me. Will the spending stop there???