IGNORED

Louis Saha

Romey 1878

Can't get that link!......But sure other teams will want Saha.The only thing that will keep Saha at Everton will be Saha.What does he owe Everton? well all I can see is that we gave him the chance to prove he still had it.He's repaid us with goals, and if we could have defended better, one of those goals could have won us the FA cup, bloody good goal it was too, just like the one against Spurs and quite a few others.

I think he can walk away in the summer, someone will offer him more money than we can, and money talks, just ask Lescott!One of the top 4, Chelsea, UTD, Arsenal and Spurs will probably come up with some extra pocket money for him.

I think we probably need to look to a future without him, but just hope he can keep whacking them in this season, get us up the table and maybe score in another cup final.

I'm not sure any other team would offer him any more than we offer him, everybody knows about his injury problems and they would'nt take a chance for "Big Money".

I was one of his biggest critics when he came here, i thought we had another VD Meyde scenario where he might play 3 or 4 games and then go missing for the season, but i am willing to eat Humble Pie in this case, he has already played more games than VD Meyde played in 4 seasons here.

I have to say that Moyes also deserves a bit of credit for the way he has been looking after him, with the amount of players we had missing up front (yakubu, annichebe, vaughan) one could have excused Moyes if he had played him more often, but DM has shown great restraint in nursing him in and out of games.

Now back to Louis, How good can he be if DM can keep him fully fit, and alongside a fit Yakubu they would frighten the life out of most defenders. I think the way EFC has played in the last 3 or 4 games should see us move to a much higher position in the league.

sahachelsea.jpg

13 starts and 6 as a sub .......... 19 appearances 12 goals

Apps -- goals

13(6)--- 12

get him signed for the rest of his career. now. if we're going to sell a striker, sell Yak (shock, horror. i know, but im fed up of watchin him stroll about. im hoping he will prove me wrong, but even when he was fit last year, he was lazy). Saha should be going to the world cup if he carries on this way. world class...

You can say he lost us two goals today. The way I look at it he is PURE CLASS. Never before have I seen a striker play for us so composed and silky on the ball, he may lose the ball at times, but you can't change the player and in his case why would you.

There is Drogba, Rooney, Torres, Defoe, Adebuyor, all mega money players - Saha is up there. Best striker I have seen at this club in terms of all round technical ability.

get him signed for the rest of his career. now. if we're going to sell a striker, sell Yak (shock, horror. i know, but im fed up of watchin him stroll about. im hoping he will prove me wrong, but even when he was fit last year, he was lazy). Saha should be going to the world cup if he carries on this way. world class...

I would go along with that.

Before his injury the Yak looked like he was reverting to type and just going through the motions for Everton ie completely unintersted and looking for a move to Spurs

He is a great player when he is scoring and is up for it but when he isnt scoring he offers absolutely nothing and is a liability

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that he is on his way to possibly Arsenal, which is why he wasn't involved yesterday. Quite a few around me heard similar yesterday. Let's hope it is just a rumour!!

Hadnt heard that one lets hope its just the typical bollocks you always get this time of year

Even if he was off to Arsenal I doubt they would have left him out yesterday because I cant see us letting him go in January

If he's looking for his last payday then I doubt he'd care too much.

Totally agree........its not as if he has been with us for 5 or more years,and even if he had have been players dont give a shit about anyone else but themselves and their families and that applies to EVERY player,so if the SHITE or anyone else offer more wages and he is coming to the end of his contract I`m afraid he will go

Totally agree........its not as if he has been with us for 5 or more years,and even if he had have been players dont give a shit about anyone else but themselves and their families and that applies to EVERY player,so if the SHITE or anyone else offer more wages and he is coming to the end of his contract I`m afraid he will go

I think he's staying 'till summer at least.

He's probably thinking about the WC. he's got 12 goals so far this season, he'll be hard to ignore If he keeps that up. we are moving away from the relegation zone and important players are coming back from injury and we are still in Europe. Things aren't looking bad.

And even if he doens't give a shit and just wants money, he'll be 32 in august, he's not likely getting a long term contract at arsenal or Liverpool, is he?

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but i would offer him a new contract, no harm in trying :)

I dont really think he will be after another payday tbh... He was hardly on a pittance at Man Utd so he will have more than well enough off for the rest of his life and probably his kids.

From what I have heard from him throughout his time at Goodison I dont see it happening. He is happy here, he is fit, playing games when he can and its not as if he will be playing for free. We gave him a chance and I fully expect him to sign on for a couple more years.