Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Have You Had

Me neither.

Dodginess depends on what they're asking for, if they just want to confirm your phone number then fine but if they ask for your Swiss bank account number, PIN and mother's maiden name then I'd proceed with caution :P .

I also received this mail, it looks ok to me, I don't think it's spam or phishing. It's from the usual address that I get (EvertonFC) stuff sent to me from. Also it leads to the real everton site, so I don't think there it anything dodgy about it. From reading the email, it looks like they didn't think ahead and set up the site/users database properly in the first place and are now trying to rectify it. Good luck to them I say, I think they're gonna need it.

Just seems strange that they ask for your Email addy, when they have just sent you an email. :blink:

And then they ask for your password, why would they want that. :huh:

Could be they are going to have a forgotten password/password recovery button on the new site?

Anyway, I had one too and filled it in as they had 3 different email accounts for me on their system!

It looks legit..

What they;re saying is true.. at present you have a different accounts for evertonfc.com, evertonTV, and EvertonDirect. It makes more sense (cost efficient) to have us all in one bigger database. One thing I'd like though is to be able to choose your login name. Mine is my hotmail account which I havn't used other than for MSN for years.