IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Sure is, ill upload a song tommorow for you to sample :)

That would surely contravene the carefully debated and intricately written laws enacted by our elected representatives in Westminster would it not? I don't believe you'd do such a thing Ian, people died in two Great Wars to secure our freedom to elect the incompetent fools that run our beautiful country and you so lightly throw the statute book to one side?!?! I've never been so ashamed to be British :angry: .

PS...can you send me a copy?

That would surely contravene the carefully debated and intricately written laws enacted by our elected representatives in Westminster would it not? I don't believe you'd do such a thing Ian, people died in two Great Wars to secure our freedom to elect the incompetent fools that run our beautiful country and you so lightly throw the statute book to one side?!?! I've never been so ashamed to be British :angry: .

:rolleyes::lol: will do Mikey boy

Fuck Forever - Libertines

Edited by Ian

reminds me of the time my grandad had a go at me coz he saw me wearing an iron cross

anyway im listening to the new megadeth album

" Now you can go where people are one

Now you can go where they get things done

What you need, my son.............................

Is a holiday in Cambodia "

WTFs that pat

Dusted off Cast début album, all change, loving those catchy scouse tunes, which reminds me, Ian was supposed to be getting me John powers new song <_<

Solar Fire Trio

John Coltrane

Stan Tracey

It's a Jazz day today!

Bo be bo bob bo doop i doop do

Thats my immpression of cleo lane

I am parcial to a bit of Jazz, although nothing too serious. Do you know of any clubs in Liverpool that play this sort of music???

Today I am mostly listening to The Doors, When the musics over, moonlight drive, people are strange, Light my fire, Twentieth Century Fox, Dot you lover her madly, to name but a few