IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Not sure if that was a joke but if it wasn't he is the guy who won the last X factor Simon Cowell thing on tv. He is pretty much yr generic pretty boy who sings bland inoffensive songs think gareth gates but bit older with no stutter and a shaved head and you are half way there.

29874[/snapback]

Thank-you..so he's one of those plastic clones eh? The kind of thing that males you want to gouge out your ears with a red hot poker!!

Speaking of the Automatic, saw them on Jools Holland last night...not too shabby.

Whats that thing all about in your sig with the songs on

30561[/snapback]

It works with a plug in for Windows Media Player so it shows the most recent songs that i have listened to, and then i can choose to have it as a signature for a board or put it on my website. You have to sign up first at last.fm

That terrible version of Heroes that is on the ITV world cup coverage is it Noel Gallagher singing it?

30886[/snapback]

Whoever it is it's a pile of crap...hate the f'king song anyway but it's a hell of an achievement to make it sound even worse than the original :o .

i've heard one or two mate, sound decent from what ive heard, 'clap ya hands and say yeah' are a good band, they take a bit of time to get use to but there good

3 Doors Down got an albulm out?

31307[/snapback]

I havnt heard of them mate, what do they sound like?

Im not sure about whether theyve got an album out ive downloaded their songs - so i need you is a good song

Has anyone heard of the Gin Blossoms?

Edited by EFCfan2007

I havnt heard of them mate, what do they sound like?

Im not sure about whether theyve got an album out ive downloaded their songs - so i need you is a good song

Has anyone heard of the Gin Blossoms?

31318[/snapback]

no i avnt heard of them

it hard to explain mate, ill upload a song for ya, wont be tonight cos of i'm off out in a bit, long day and need to drink and watch footy :D