IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

It's good to know people actually take notice of recommendations :P .

This is pretty much my only source of knowledge for current music Mark.

Turnaround since I spent seventeen years of my life working in the music biz telling everyone who'd listen about great new bands coming through :) .

My greatest triumph was in 1978 when my boss played me a demo of a new band we were working on for A&M which he thought was brilliant....I hated it and told him I didn't think they'd ever get anywhere. It was The Police :lol: .

Lostprophets - Liberation Transmission

-Everyday Combat

-A New Transmission

-Rooftops

-Hypocrisy

-Can't Stop Gotta Date With Hate

-Can't Catch Tomorrow, Good Shoes Won't Save You This Time

-Everybody's Screaming

-Broken Hearts And Torn Up Letters (And The Story Of A Lonely Girl)

-4:AM Forever

-Heaven For The Weather, Hell For The Company

-For All These Times Son, For All These Times

-Always All Ways

What an album. B)

nah lostprophets went far too emo on that album, i mean there are some good songs on there but some make me cringe.

If your over the age of 18 and a fan of lostprophets i think you will like this info i have - Ian Watkins is DJing in the Krazyhouse on K3 this satuday coming.

Yeah I heard about that Lostprophets DJ Thing. Sounds great but I doubt I'll get the time to go. So was/are you a fan of Lostprophets Everton Lad? My fave. band ATM went to see them down in Birmigham at the Carling Acadamy, great day!

OT:

Country roads, take me home

To the place I belong

West virginia, mountain momma

Take me home, country roads

<3

Edited by dark

Yeah I heard about that Lostprophets DJ Thing. Sounds great but I doubt I'll get the time to go. So was/are you a fan of Lostprophets Everton Lad? My fave. band ATM went to see them down in Birmigham at the Carling Acadamy, great day!

OT:

Country roads, take me home

To the place I belong

West virginia, mountain momma

Take me home, country roads

<3

I used to be a fan, back in the day, these days im more into alot more heavier stuff i.e. killswitch engage. Also types of music such as pendulum and bit of dance music. I mean i still dont mind one or two lostprophet songs but some of them are too "oooo eeee oooooo love this love that" bores the shit out of me.

wont have time to go? not old enough in other words? LOL om mate

I used to be a fan, back in the day, these days im more into alot more heavier stuff i.e. killswitch engage. Also types of music such as pendulum and bit of dance music. I mean i still dont mind one or two lostprophet songs but some of them are too "oooo eeee oooooo love this love that" bores the shit out of me.

wont have time to go? not old enough in other words? LOL om mate

:rolleyes:

Yeah. TBH I can kinda see where your coming from. Lostprophets are my favourite band, and I like all thier songs. But I can see how people may dislike some songs like Rooftops, with all the 'Heart Out' and the 'Scream!' which I suppose could get a little dull if your not a fan. Which I'm proud to say I am. Shame on you!

:P

I don't mind some heavy, but I like to settle for the more well known bands like Slipknot, some of the amatuer screamo/metal I dislike.

just a quick comment, kings of leon have, in the last few days, restored my faith in new music. its been probably four or five months since ive actually wanted to listen to anything new as nothing has really sounded anything more than regurgetated puke. gunna have to go grab the guitar and give this a go

:rolleyes:

Yeah. TBH I can kinda see where your coming from. Lostprophets are my favourite band, and I like all thier songs. But I can see how people may dislike some songs like Rooftops, with all the 'Heart Out' and the 'Scream!' which I suppose could get a little dull if your not a fan. Which I'm proud to say I am. Shame on you!

:P

I don't mind some heavy, but I like to settle for the more well known bands like Slipknot, some of the amatuer screamo/metal I dislike.

you dont realise how made up i was when i heard i couldnt be at the same place as them at leeds festival due to the drummer breaking his ankle. they are sick bastards (they have threw puppies into crowds to be killed) so i refuse to listen to there music after i found this out.

Well yeah I mean I can't really believe that someone would do that no matter who they were. I mean killing innocent animals is just weird and unacceptable. I don't actually think that Slipknot would do that, in interviews they always seems pretty normal guys (except the masks :P)

I'm not actually into that much metal TBH. I just like Slipknot, a few Manson songs and maybe one or two other tracks from other artists.

Just looking through my Last.FM ATM, I'm having one of those days where I'm totally addicted to music. I've got some pretty loud stuff blasting through my speakers, probably not the best thing when I've got a cold. ;)

Paramore - Riot!

Evanescence - Fallen

Lostprophets - The Full Ponty

Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace

Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere...

Slipknot - All Hope Is Gone

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

This part is for dark - Carrying on about Ian Watkins DJing in the Krazyhouse, i didnt go, i went out night before, but yeah anyways apprently he was awful, at one point no music was playing as he did not have a clue what to do. And apprently looked like a "crackhead". glad i didnt go!

Ive got Killswitch engage on due to me being pissed off.

This part is for dark - Carrying on about Ian Watkins DJing in the Krazyhouse, i didnt go, i went out night before, but yeah anyways apprently he was awful, at one point no music was playing as he did not have a clue what to do. And apprently looked like a "crackhead". glad i didnt go!

Ive got Killswitch engage on due to me being pissed off.

:mellow: