IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Got a lot on at the moment. My teacher and I were discussing music in DiDA and we ended up talking for nearly half the lesson. He's more of the Indie-type person liking The Killers, Oasis and Muse whereas I prefer more heavy stuff such as Lostprophets, Evanescence and Slipknot. I like most genre's of music and I love it all. Some month's I'll listen to Fedde Le Grand more than Paramore, and vice-versa.

I'm listening to a few bands. Pigeon Detectives, Muse, Tool, Queens Of The Stone Age, LCD Soundsystem, MGMT and loads more. Excellent stuff, as you can guess I <3 music.

Listening to the Muse discography, I got it last night and have already got them 70 plays within my Last.FM, I'm liking the live album, H.A.A.R.P.S which involves Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Map Of The Problamatique and Stockholm Syndrome. It's really awesome, I'm with everyone who thinks that Matt Bellamy deserves his status as 'One of the greatest 21st Centrury Legends' and I heard on this guitar program that he was the first (and only) official 21st Century Guitar God.

His riffs (Plug In Baby was voted 12th Best Ever) are cool and stick in your head. I was humming 'Knights Of Cydonia' all lesson whilst drawing cartoon people and paying little attention to the lesson objective 'Explain the contrast between Sykes and Dodger'

Listening to the Muse discography, I got it last night and have already got them 70 plays within my Last.FM, I'm liking the live album, H.A.A.R.P.S which involves Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Map Of The Problamatique and Stockholm Syndrome. It's really awesome, I'm with everyone who thinks that Matt Bellamy deserves his status as 'One of the greatest 21st Centrury Legends' and I heard on this guitar program that he was the first (and only) official 21st Century Guitar God.

His riffs (Plug In Baby was voted 12th Best Ever) are cool and stick in your head. I was humming 'Knights Of Cydonia' all lesson whilst drawing cartoon people and paying little attention to the lesson objective 'Explain the contrast between Sykes and Dodger'

happy to say i saw muse at wembley, easily the best live act ive ever seen.

and the riff from plug in baby was the first one i learned in full.

great band

Pendulum - Blood Sugar

The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die

TC feat. Mr. Jakes - Deep

Clutch - Ship of Gold

Clutch - One Eyed Dollar

Clutch - Tripping The Alarm

Clutch - Eight Times Over Miss October

Clutch - Land Of Pleasant Living

Clutch - You Can't Stop Progress

Clutch - The Incomparable Mr. Flannery

Clutch - Pure Rock Fury