IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

i was in there myself saturday night, was class as usuall. i was up on K3 and now and again K2.

I dont venture up to K3 (i am 36) it seems like all the kids type stuff (no offence)

I prefer all the heavy shit on K1 and the old school on K2, got it there too early though and it was pretty empty still when we left 12:00

Anyone heard INCASSUM

I've been listening to a lot of music over the past couple of days. Probably because its the winter holidays but my earphones haven't stopped playing. I'm surprised with some of the statistics in my Last.FM, I've now got 100 plays for Marilyn Manson who I'm not totally into, I don't mind his singles but apart from that I don't listen to him, I was really surprised to see him with so many.

I've also got 170 Boy Kill Boy plays, I only have the one album on my Ipod and they've split up so I'm surprised that they have so many considering thier début album is only 12 tracks long (est.)

To answer the question though I'm listening to a girl named Amanda Rogers, great singer, got her song Daily News on at the moment (Y)

Just heard the biggest crime against music I've been subjected to since Jordan tried out for the Eurovision Song Contest.

Leona Lewis' annihilation of the truly great Snow Patrol's "Run."

How was she allowed to do that?

Normally listening to something that bad I'd just laugh but I was too stunned by the indescribable awfulness of it.

Truly shocking.

Just heard the biggest crime against music I've been subjected to since Jordan tried out for the Eurovision Song Contest.

Leona Lewis' annihilation of the truly great Snow Patrol's "Run."

How was she allowed to do that?

Normally listening to something that bad I'd just laugh but I was too stunned by the indescribable awfulness of it.

Truly shocking.

:lol:

It's not the best cover in the world but I wouldn't say it was that bad mate. Why do you hate it so much?

It's not the best cover in the world but I wouldn't say it was that bad mate. Why do you hate it so much?

Sounds like she's going all Celine Dion emotionally-over-the-top with a face that looks contorted with a particularly severe bout of constipation Mark :competitive: .

Just horrible.

Guest efctaxi

Seeing as it's Christmas , I thought some of the more open minded members might enjoy these 2 versions of the same song :) No I'm not a religious weirdo ( I'm actually a rock/blues guitarist lol ) but anyone who puts on the phones and doesn't enjoy Gregorio Allegri's Miserere mei has a hole in their soul lol :P

Flash! Flash! Flash! Photography - But Aquaman, You Cannot Marry A Woman Without Gills

I really like this song now that the band have split up. I went watching Lostprophets at the Birmingham Acadamy in August (2008) and they were backing along with a band named 'The Haunts' both acts didn't do too well in getting the crowd going and everyone just wanted Lostprophets to come on stage. Flash announced thier split in October via MySpace. Since then I can't stop listening to Aquaman. The screaming makes the song worse than it is, if it just stuck to the singing it would be really good. I hope they make some similar material in the future.

http://www.last.fm/music/Flash%21+Flash%21...%21+Photography

Those that have Last.FM can click the link above for the song.

Edited by dark

Seeing as it's Christmas , I thought some of the more open minded members might enjoy these 2 versions of the same song :) No I'm not a religious weirdo ( I'm actually a rock/blues guitarist lol ) but anyone who puts on the phones and doesn't enjoy Gregorio Allegri's Miserere mei has a hole in their soul lol :P

Hmmm...I always thought the day would come as I got older that I'd appreciate this sort of thing but it just never happened.

Occasional bits of "classical" music I like, Carmina Burana springs to mind, but most of it I just don't get.

I've tried...saw a Bach Mass at the Barbican some years back and a few other things but it just doesn't do it for me.

I must have a hole somewhere :lol: .

Not unpleasant to listen to (a la Leona Lewis) but just wouldn't choose it as a desert island disc.

Guest efctaxi
Hmmm...I always thought the day would come as I got older that I'd appreciate this sort of thing but it just never happened.

Occasional bits of "classical" music I like, Carmina Burana springs to mind, but most of it I just don't get.

I've tried...saw a Bach Mass at the Barbican some years back and a few other things but it just doesn't do it for me.

I must have a hole somewhere :lol: .

Not unpleasant to listen to (a la Leona Lewis) but just wouldn't choose it as a desert island disc.

Satan ... Satan I say :P

I'm listening to the new Linkin Park DVD - Recorded during the band's June 29th appearance at Milton Keynes, Road to Revolution shows Linkin Park at their most fierce, fiery and furious. Kicking off the set with their first bona fide hit, "One Step Closer," vocalists Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda instantly ignite the mosh pit. The song brandishes a much heavier edge live, and Bennington's voice swings like a guillotine from pristine to punishing. Linkin Park don't waste any time, and each song flows into the next, with "From the Inside" instantly tailing "One Step Closer." The heavier fare like "Given Up" and "No More Sorrow" crushes and soars as necessary. Electronic flourishes coat the jagged guitars live, and Linkin Park achieve arena rock perfection on "Lying from You."

One Step Closer

From The Inside

No More Sorrow

Given Up

Lying From You

Hands Held High

Leave Out All The Rest

Numb

The Little Things Give You Away

Breaking The Habit

Shadow Of The Day

Crawling