IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Blur- 13

Just got my tickets to see them at Hyde Park. Can't wait! However, its not for 6 months! Damn.

I saw some tickets for the Blur gig on Last.FM and thought about buying them. I haven't done but I'll be thinking about getting the DVD if they make one there. I'm a fan on Blur's early work rather than the new, but there a decent band. Have a good time mate :)

On Topic: Bloc Party Mercury/Halo

I saw some tickets for the Blur gig on Last.FM and thought about buying them. I haven't done but I'll be thinking about getting the DVD if they make one there. I'm a fan on Blur's early work rather than the new, but there a decent band. Have a good time mate :)

On Topic: Bloc Party Mercury/Halo

What would you consider there "new" work? I would only consider Think Tank really "new" and that is now almost 6 years old. There album previous 13 was blinding and arguably contains come of there best material.

Besides, I can't wait. Huge huge fan, used to love Oasis more but think that Blur have aged alot better. They actually moved on to make new and different music rather than churning out the same album over and over.

Lostprophets

Its Not The End Of The World (But I Can See It From Here)

Can't Catch Tomorrow (Good Shoes Won't Save You This Time)

Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)

Always All Ways (Apologies Glances And Messed Up Chances)

Broken Hearts & Torn Up Letters (The Story Of A Lonely Girl)

4:AM Forever

Streets Of Nowhere

Heaven For The Weather, Hell For The Company

To Hell We Ride

Cradle Of Filth - Mannequin

It was played on Never Mind The Buzzcocks two nights ago and I thought I would just listen to one of Cradle's songs to see where all the hype was coming from. Thier recognised as the best metal band since Iron Maiden. I really haven't laughed so much at a music video. They actually think that they're scaring people. The special effects, singing and video is beyond pathetic. I don't see how people would pay to listen/watch this.

Safetysuit - What If

Absolutely brilliant song, a definite recommendation.

This came up on my randomised "top rated" itunes the other day.

I just love it, downloaded the album (Life Left to Go) and it's very strong also...consistently good.

Wife doesn't like it, says it sounds like McFly :huh: . I worry about her sometimes....very dubious musical taste :unsure: .

This came up on my randomised "top rated" itunes the other day.

I just love it, downloaded the album (Life Left to Go) and it's very strong also...consistently good.

Wife doesn't like it, says it sounds like McFly :huh: . I worry about her sometimes....very dubious musical taste :unsure: .

I downloaded the album too mate and I thought it was good.

I reckon your wife needs her ears testing, Mcfly?!?!

Music to kill yourself by :mellow: .

Love New Order....never got Joy Division at all.

Indeed Joy Division are depressing but Ive got a strong liking for Manchester Indie music, original stuff by e.g. The Smiths, Joy Division, Oasis' earlier stuff

stuff like that

at the moment ive got playing: Blink 182 - Aliens Exist