IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Sigur Ros at the moment, and that's on Pandora...have yet to download everything, which is what I'd like to do. That brings me to the question, does anyone download form certain sites to get artist's discographies and what have you? I used to but I just reformatted my computer recently, sadly everything is all stock again and not allowing me to gain access to downloading software (like bitlord) which is what I used to use.

Also: Souls of Mischief- 93' till Infinity

The Cinematic Orchestra- Child Song

The Smiths

and a little Seu Jorge...maybe they can play some Seu when Jo scores (fingers- crossed)

Ive read the Drummer is producing the new Arctic Monkeys album.

Well its the lead singer and guitarist, Josh Homme, but yeah he is in the studio with the Arctic Monkeys at the moment. Actually the drummer from the Songs For The Deaf album was actually Dave Grohl, which is why the drumming is so fucking good.

ahhh i misread then haha, yeah thats the dude who is working with them.

Kaiser Chiefs were outstanding last night, really really good, ive seen videos of them live and thought there nothing special but i was blown away last night, brilliant set.

ahhh i misread then haha, yeah thats the dude who is working with them.

Kaiser Chiefs were outstanding last night, really really good, ive seen videos of them live and thought there nothing special but i was blown away last night, brilliant set.

Good to hear that you enjoyed your concert mate. I'm gonna' stick Kaiser Cheifs back on my Ipod, I really don't listen to them enough and the new album has barely been heard from me. Under-rated :)

On Topic: I'm listening to two things at the moment, the Nirvana discography and Lady Gaga's new (and debut) album The Fame.

Good to hear that you enjoyed your concert mate. I'm gonna' stick Kaiser Cheifs back on my Ipod, I really don't listen to them enough and the new album has barely been heard from me. Under-rated :)

On Topic: I'm listening to two things at the moment, the Nirvana discography and Lady Gaga's new (and debut) album The Fame.

Is it worth me downloaing the Lady Gaga album mate?