IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

You Me At Six - You've Made Your Bed

Twenty Twenty - Forever

Heard them on Kerrang! a few days ago and keep meaning to check them out. I'm gonna' do a Last.FM today and see what else they have been playing. They seemed a good band to be honest :)

The singer was singing 'I wrote this song so you would know Why I look up to everyone' which I think was from YMYB.

On Topic though, I've been listening to a lot of Maroon 5 lately, I'm not into them by any means but the last time I heard them was years ago when they had just released 'Songs About Jane' it's quite good to be getting back into listening to them. They've done some pretty decent songs IMO.

Don't know if this is good or bad (probably bad) but I've really got into Basshunter this morning. I had a look on his Last.FM and scrobbled some of the songs which are quite good. I've never really been a fan of dance music but at the moment I'm really liking this. I doubt that he will because a regular played person in my library, I don't even have any of his songs but at the moment its sounding quite good :)

Basshunter - Botten Anna

Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted

Basshunter - Angel In The Night

Im the type that likes all music so i have basshunters album, my fav is prob "bass Creator" as i love abit of bass with a bouncey tune. But its not that bad of an album, even if it is almost but not as bad as the dreaded cascada songs, those should be banned.

I try and be as open-minded as I can I just haven't really listened to all that much dance. I do agree with your point about Cascada though, her music should definatly be banned, either that or make her perform a concert in Baghdad. I'll look into that album tonight mate, thanks :)

I'm unsure whether I should be agreeing with you Aaron as I'm unbelievably jelous. Lostprophets announce that they are headlining the tent at Reading/Leeds and what happens? Tickets sell out...it's a bloody good line-up too this year. I'll definatly be watching on the BBC.