IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

i dont believe in barsewardness when it comes to music, nothin is right or wrong. thats why i love music so much.

i always stereotype metallica as heavy, but i do like run to the hills and sandman (think thats what its called)

i was drawn to nervana because of the foo fighters, dave grohl is a fcukin legend

some kind of monster was good but i hate it when people hate lars coz of that documentry.

yes metallica's early stuff is very heavy but black album, load and reload are quite soft.

33771[/snapback]

Ive only got the black album, so can you suggest any others songs for me to review then

hero of the day- load

unforgiven 2- reload

devils dance-reload

bleeding me-load

king nothing-load

these are my fav songs from load and reload. album names are posted to make it easier to find

33785[/snapback]

Ta

Might be going a bit off topic here but all you music buffs are on here, so you might be able to help me.

I Want to copy a cd for my mate so i upload into my pc, then download onto blank cd, But the complete CD downloads as one file, how do i get it into individual tracks, cos i want to leave a couple of tracks off the Copy.

Any help will be appreciated.

Licker.

You should do it through Windows Media Player because then you can select each track that goes onto the CD, its really easy using WMP

34180[/snapback]

Think its WMP that i tried, when i upload the CD it doesnt show as single tracks, it just shows as one file for the whole CD. :blink: So then i cant choose what to download.

Think its WMP that i tried, when i upload the CD it doesnt show as single tracks, it  just shows as one file for the whole CD. :blink:   So then i cant choose what to download.

34203[/snapback]

Usually when you rip the tracks they come up as singular tracks and not just one, and then all you do to put them on a CD is go through your library and find the files you want on there and put them on the playlist to burn

Usually when you rip the tracks they come up as singular tracks and not just one, and then all you do to put them on a CD is go through your library and find the files you want on there and put them on the playlist to burn

34209[/snapback]

OK I'll give that a try and let you know how it goes.

Cheers Mark

Joy Division

ATB

Mac

34114[/snapback]

fantastic band, shame about ian curtis, was one hell of a song writer.

you seen 24 hour party people mac?

john webby - chris moyles is the best thing on the radio, but then again i listen to anythin thats on radio 1

To further prove Pat's Skitzoness & to complelly fuk over the neighbours heads...this morning im cranking....

I was lost in France

In the fields the birds were singing

I was lost in France

And the day was just beginning

As I stood there in the morning rain

I had a feeling I can't explain

I was lost in France in love........

Oo la la la Oo la la la dance

Oo la la la dancing

Oo la la la Oo la la la dance

Oo la la la dancing

...... :lol::lol::lol:

john webby - chris moyles is the best thing on the radio, but then again i listen to anythin thats on radio 1

34494[/snapback]

Hellish good film, bought it as soon as it came out on DVD, but only because I lived through it.

I like Cougan, and I love the whole Madchester thing.

Currently listening to Lightning seeds.

Keep it real.

ATB

Mac

34494[/snapback]

Couldn't be doin' with Joy Division...didn't get it but I love New Order. Did a lot of work for Factory Records myself in the '80s...long story but one of my career peaks :D (along with Kylie, but that's another story B) ).

Edited by mikeo

:lol::lol::lol: bit misleading really...never actually met Kylie herself :( but did some stuff on her first album...working for Stock Aitken Waterman (crosses self and shudders slightly). Thoroughly unpleasant experience to be honest.

And I lurve the Lightning Seeds!

(wait a minute..this is the internet!! I could have said I had a threesome with Kylie and Dannii...damn.. too late now)

Edited by mikeo