IGNORED

Offers In The Store.

MikeO

Just caved a bought myself a home shirt because they're half price at the mo (for 48 hours according to the club). Also, because they sent me a "spend £50 and save £10" voucher, got another few bits including this http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/products/product_details.aspx?pid=67019. Like that one.

And because I spent over £40 I got free delivery :) . Bargain (still don't really like the shirt very much but it keeps the collection going :unsure: .

Just caved a bought myself a home shirt because they're half price at the mo (for 48 hours according to the club). Also, because they sent me a "spend £50 and save £10" voucher, got another few bits including this http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/products/product_details.aspx?pid=67019. Like that one.

And because I spent over £40 I got free delivery :) . Bargain (still don't really like the shirt very much but it keeps the collection going :unsure: .

A GRANDAD vest eh?

Trying to tell us something Mike? :P

as there giving half price discount does this mean they will be changing the shirt at the end of the season??

Yes, all teams (in the Prem at least) do every season now and have done so for some time,there is no reason to think that things are going to change!

That's good news, In my own humble opinion, the shirts this year have been obscene.

Home shirt should be NEW and BLUE.

Away shirt should have the BLACK taken BACK

The only time I thought the pink looked good was in the old stripey NEC one and I can't remember what season that was.

Home then should be blue without the white V neck bit, and away should be yellow (or possibly white)

My own opinion, feel free to call me names and mention Ludites. :lol:

Seems a bit strange that if I wanted to get a name and number on the away jersey it would cost me 29.99 for the service, and if I was doing it on the home jersey it would only cost me 9.99

Has anybody else had this problem with the online store?

Must be a glitch in the system (another one, they wanted £60 odd for premier league badges earlier in the season)...if you select personalised name and number it costs £12.00 so you could do that if you can live with the extra £2.01. Or tell them and wait for it to be sorted.

My stuff arrived btw..."grandad" shirt is quality :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Do admit upon what I have seen on tv this year and at the online store that I do dig the away kit. I have no problem with the pink as it fits in nicely and due to some people thinking I look scary with all my tattoo work, they won't say negative things about the kit. :lol::lol:

From those that go to the stadium often, how well have either the home and away jerseys been selling?

They always sell well....the third shirt is doing well also I think.

I guess I should have realized it. I forget that sometimes a forum isn't always representative of everyone that attends matches. You see some team's forums with their pure hatred for a particular kit and think that will be everyone's opinion and yet for a second realize there are thousands of others attending matches each week.

What annoyed me is that I decided against getting the premier league badges for the home and away shirts I ordered... the away shirt had no badges, the home shirt has a shitty small imitation of the home badge, looks ghey as! I wanted a clean blue sleave!

Those badges are the first thing to die in the wash. Not that i've washed em in the 4 months I've had them... they aren't used much and slip over other shirts.

I got my doggie a home shirt.. as soon as I put it on it gets aggressive and attacks my other doggie :(

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...