IGNORED

Transfer Time Nearly Here

Finn balor

With Moyes stating its only loan deals again this January, realistically where do we need to reinforce and who can we get in? I think we need a centre half, midfielder and striker.

Possibles:

Wheater-Boro, loan with option to buy

Moses - Palace, apparently we tried for him in the summer. Loan with a small fee down and buy next summer.

Gago- Madrid, loan with world cup coming up.

Fernandes- Valencia, i wish......

Wilkshire- Arsenal, loan. Play Peanuts in the middle.

Bentley- Spurs, prick but could a job.

Pavlechenko- Spurs

With Moyes stating its only loan deals again this January, realistically where do we need to reinforce and who can we get in? I think we need a centre half, midfielder and striker.

Possibles:

Wheater-Boro, loan with option to buy

Moses - Palace, apparently we tried for him in the summer. Loan with a small fee down and buy next summer.

Gago- Madrid, loan with world cup coming up.

Fernandes- Valencia, i wish......

Wilkshire- Arsenal, loan. Play Peanuts in the middle.

Bentley- Spurs, prick but could a job.

Pavlechenko- Spurs

Yeah how is Moses doing I haven't heard much about him this term?

seeing as we have already got a work permit for him...how about we try and resort that loan deal for Ever Banega...might be a fair bit of business if we can get him free.

Also, haven't heard much from Nani this term...since Davey and Fergie seem to get a long so well I wouldn't mind seeing him here for a few months. Given ours and King Louis injury records, its probably a good idea to secure the services of a goal scorer who 1) isn't a bumbling lazy oaf and 2) a portuguese speaker who can score. ;)

Jozy Altidore may also be a good one to look at loaning. He's not seen much play at Hull and might not get a ton here, but he is a physical force to reckon with and my US bias would rather see him training with DM than Phil Brown in the lead up to the WC. Would do my heart good to see 3 yanks on the squad (especially if the 2 new ones did well!)

Edited by bluenoseyankee

luca toni avalibe on a free could be good

That would be amazing, but I doubt that he would come here when he could go to much bigger clubs in the world.

I think we should get:

Landon Donovan (already signed I know)

David Bentley (Think he's a class player and really under-rated, should be a great signing)

Phillipe Senderos (The defence is in tatters and I think that him and Jagielka could sort it al out)

Joao Moutinhio (Doubt that he would come after all thats happened but would LOVE to see him here)

A striker (Want us to sell Jo ASAP and maybe give Yakubu a chance to prove himself until the summer, we need a good striker to back up Saha)

That would be amazing, but I doubt that he would come here when he could go to much bigger clubs in the world.

I think we should get:

Landon Donovan (already signed I know)

David Bentley (Think he's a class player and really under-rated, should be a great signing)

Phillipe Senderos (The defence is in tatters and I think that him and Jagielka could sort it al out)

Joao Moutinhio (Doubt that he would come after all thats happened but would LOVE to see him here)

A striker (Want us to sell Jo ASAP and maybe give Yakubu a chance to prove himself until the summer, we need a good striker to back up Saha)

Jo is only on loan so we can't sell him. What we desperately need is pace to give us an outlet to play on the counter

I certainly think we wont be getting Bentley because if I remember rightly Moyes was looking at him in the summer but Blue Bill said he didnt want a someone like that at the club (it was just after his drink driving ban).

Im also pretty sure Ever Banega is playing regularly for Valencia now so I dont see him trading that for here tbh.

I think we need a creative midfielder, mainly someone who can pick a pass from the centre like Arteta. Maybe Gago could do this? Fernandes was awesome at it IMO and like the original poster Id love to see him come back but I dont think it will happen.

We also need a CB and if I could get him for a knock down fee Id get Lescott back. If he is wanted then maybe Richards or Onouha will be offloaded at City. While Im at City I would also try and finalise a deal to sign Jo permanently. A lot of people really seem to dislike him but I think he has all the real attributes to become a brilliant striker, especially as a one up top striker. If you could get him for say 4-5 mil then Id definitely try and get him. Either that or try and get him on loan for the rest of his contract! :D

We dont have much depth at LB or GK so a couple of decent young replacements wouldn't go amiss. Obviously we arent going to have much money if any to spend so to get a couple of extra bodies in would be a successful window given the circumstances.

I also think we need another RB... Just joking!

Yeah how is Moses doing I haven't heard much about him this term?

Very well. Doesnt start week in week out tho, just because Warnock doesnt want to advertise him ;) i went to Palace vs Watford, Moses started and was unplayable at times, chased everything, can shoot with his back to goal, has got alot of pace and very direct. He scored that game and he also scored a corker at the weekend aswel, check it out. I'd be very very happy with Moses, he's got a wicked future. plus if you ever read about his past, he has had a rough time! My cousin is in the academy at Palace and my uncle says Moses is a real gent.

I certainly think we wont be getting Bentley because if I remember rightly Moyes was looking at him in the summer but Blue Bill said he didnt want a someone like that at the club (it was just after his drink driving ban).

Im also pretty sure Ever Banega is playing regularly for Valencia now so I dont see him trading that for here tbh.

I think we need a creative midfielder, mainly someone who can pick a pass from the centre like Arteta. Maybe Gago could do this? Fernandes was awesome at it IMO and like the original poster Id love to see him come back but I dont think it will happen.

We also need a CB and if I could get him for a knock down fee Id get Lescott back. If he is wanted then maybe Richards or Onouha will be offloaded at City. While Im at City I would also try and finalise a deal to sign Jo permanently. A lot of people really seem to dislike him but I think he has all the real attributes to become a brilliant striker, especially as a one up top striker. If you could get him for say 4-5 mil then Id definitely try and get him. Either that or try and get him on loan for the rest of his contract! :D

We dont have much depth at LB or GK so a couple of decent young replacements wouldn't go amiss. Obviously we arent going to have much money if any to spend so to get a couple of extra bodies in would be a successful window given the circumstances.

I also think we need another RB... Just joking!

what makes you think that City wouldn't want Lescott anymore? He's been regular first choice and while they have a new manager I don't see him getting rid of a player who was only bought a few months ago especially as he's probably not seen him play nor will he see him play during the transfer window due to his 2 month injury!

I'm not sure what position I think we should be buying in to be honest, we could do with someone that can play left back as Baines is currently our only natural option with neville as backup though i'm looking for a squad addition rather than Baines replacement.

Could also do with a centre back.

Midfield wise i'm pretty happy though that really depends on how Arteta is looking when he eventually gets back from injury. So far Piennar, Bilya and Rodwell are the only 3 definate's on the team sheet in midfield with Fellaini, Heitinga, Osman and Cahill fighting over other places and Arteta to come back.

I don't see us producing anyone of Arteta's kind of quality to do his job in January so I'd be happy to leave the midfield at the moment.

Based on the last 3 or 4 games the only thing I think we've really been missing is goals though it is fair to say we haven't created many clear cut chances in those games. What we need is hard to say, though Arteta would be a fine addition to our match day squad!

Jo is only on loan so we can't sell him. What we desperately need is pace to give us an outlet to play on the counter

Forgot about that but we shoulden't buy him at the end of the season. In summer that should be the last that we see of him. He's one of the poorest players we have at the moment.

what makes you think that City wouldn't want Lescott anymore? He's been regular first choice and while they have a new manager I don't see him getting rid of a player who was only bought a few months ago especially as he's probably not seen him play nor will he see him play during the transfer window due to his 2 month injury!

Well im not saying they wont want him but it certainly wouldnt be the first time a player goes to club for a big fee, a new manager comes in who doesnt want him and sells him on the cheap. He hasnt exactly lit the world alight at Eastlands after all.

With all the money at City I expect Mancini to buy a new team to a certain extent especially defensively (as its where they have been worst). I bet an imaginary tenner that players who came for a big fee will be sold cheaply in order to make more room for the new ones.

Edited by Bailey

Possible loans who personally i think could do well here of the top of my head :huh:

Joe Mattock - As Bill said we could do with cover/competition for Baines, He's young can play on the wing if need be has a good cross and from what i've seen of him reads the game well the only problems being are that West Brom look certs for top flight plus his recent assault charge may not bode well with Moyes and co but has a bright future if he stays on track.

Manuel Fernandes - Not much introduction needed as we know he is capable of big things and if possible for him to come back here it is a no brainer would give us an extra outlet of creativity.

Adam Johnson - Always liked him and would love to see him here has bags of pace which we could do with and is still young and can play on both wings and with Boro sitting in mid table he may fancy a move.

Colin Kazim–Richards - Not been prolific to say the least for Fenerbahce but i still think he could do well here young very strong and has pace and great feet reminds me of an Anelka type player, Would also add more to our team then Jo and although i would like to see him do well here he just doesn't seem to cut it for us

If Moyes did have another defender in mind i'm sure he would have thought about bringing St Ledger here who was one of if not North Ends best player last season and i know he likes the NorthWest from chatting to him and a mate has told me he wants to return to Preston but the tit that is Derek Shaw will off load him as he usually does with decent players.

Edited by EFC-Paul

If Moyes did have another defender in mind i'm sure he would have thought about bringing St Ledger here who was one of if not North Ends best player last season and i know he likes the NorthWest from chatting to him and a mate has told me he wants to return to Preston but the tit that is Derek Shaw will off load him as he usually does with decent players.

The permanent deal for St. Ledger to go to Boro was agreed at the time of the loan and will go through on January 2nd won't it?

I was always pushing to buy him when he was at Peterborough, £225.000 is all he cost but he has'nt come on as well as i thought he might, would only be a squad player here and at that price i would say no.

He's good, but nowhere near as good as Lescott or Jagielka, both of whom we got for that price. ;)

I would love to see Adam Johnson at goodison! he is everything what we need, young, fast, and can cross a ball! he is injured at the minute i think, dunno if it is long-term though???? and we have no funds to buy him and boro wont want to loan him out as he is their only hope of getting promotion!

as for Kazim-Kazim as he calls himself, he is not fit to put on the royal blue of everton, although we have had some terrible strikers ie Brett Angel!!! he is a terrible player CKR and i would be gutted if we get him! if he is wank in the turkish league imagine him in the prem, banging goals in liek anelka!?

I would love to see Adam Johnson at goodison! he is everything what we need, young, fast, and can cross a ball! he is injured at the minute i think, dunno if it is long-term though???? and we have no funds to buy him and boro wont want to loan him out as he is their only hope of getting promotion!

as for Kazim-Kazim as he calls himself, he is not fit to put on the royal blue of everton, although we have had some terrible strikers ie Brett Angel!!! he is a terrible player CKR and i would be gutted if we get him! if he is wank in the turkish league imagine him in the prem, banging goals in liek anelka!?

Already stated he has not been prolific in the Turkish league but that does not mean he has been poor for them and who said he would bang goals in like Anelka smart arse nobody he reminds me of that sort of player IE has good feet strong can hold the ball up well and so on and i think Moyes could get something out of him as he has with others plus we are looking at loans/numbers and feasable ones at that which he is.

Romey i'm pretty sure after his loan spell he could move to another club on a permanent basis but they have first choice on him but as said he is supposed to be unhappy there and with players having so much say in these things these days you never know doubt it like but he would be worth bringing in if poss.

Im not quite sure about St Ledger. I always thought he looked a decent player when he was at Peterborough although I didnt see much of him at Preston. From what I have seen of him more recently for Ireland is that he certainly does have some quality but looks a bit prone to mistakes. Not Bramble type mistakes but generally not dealing with things he should do... a bit like Yobo :o

Edited by Bailey

CB: -Metzelder (Madrid), it never plays almost and so as to take part in the world cup debit to want to go away.

MC: -Keisuke Honda rules B) Please Moyes brings this boy before that takes it to him CSKA Moscow.

ST: -Marko Arnautović: Player with great potential that nowadays one finds in the inter without being able to play too much. Already I inform that they it should not buy this way that in the summer serious a great option for us.

Edited by Fellaini21

Where's my trumpet :lol: well he wont be with Preston for long that's for sure as Derek Shaw seems to think they will go into free-fall without selling him same old story they get a player who looks decent and he plays the same tune over and over the blokes a knob, It's ashame we have options now at the back because im pretty sure he would make a good addition and cut it at this level i would have prefered him to Neill or Distin.

Tell you what if we had the money i would go for Rolledega at Wigan. Papers are chatting £12 million for Kenwynne Jones i think Rolledega is a better option and far cheaper.

Every time I see him play I'm thinking the same thing. He's a little clumsy with the ball sometimes but, fuck, he can score goals.