IGNORED

Vdm - Not Now!

Moyes, or any other useless Everton worker, if you read this site.....

DO not sell Andy VDM now. We are onthe verge of completing the AJ purchase and then we will have two good strikers that will need quality service up front. DOn't sell VDM now - we need somebody who can cross like him and arteta.

AJ is a good signing (prob a bit expensive but thats football and Moyes in the transfer market).

BT will benefit from having a lively striking partner

the team will benefit from AJ's work rate.

DON'T SELL VDM now!

AJ is a good signing (prob a bit expensive but thats football and Moyes in the transfer market).

considering that two other clubs were after aj and both offered the same price as us i dont see that moyse could be blamed for the price!

he must have done a good job to persuade aj to come to Goodison.

Goldy said........"I still think VDM is gona supprise everyone this season."

:blink: Yeah, he might play SEVEN games this season. :lol:

He's a waster, and if we can get any money at all for him, we should get shut.

I dont agree i think he's just had a rough time and needs guiding around the corner, a few games under his belt and i think he will come good.

The club ARE making positive steps in the transfer market at last, but we still have a lot of Dead wood that are costing the club millions just in wages alone, and we are getting nothing in return.

V D Meyde..............6 games.

Pistone...................3 games

Naysmith................5 games

Li Tie......................0 games

Carsley.................. 4 games

for instance.......if each of these players are on an average wage of 25 grand, they have cost the Club £7.5 million this season, and for that we havent had 20 games out of the lot put together. We cannot afford to carry passengers to that extent, so they should be f##ked off sharpish.

None of these players will ever be 1st choice, even if they ever get themselves fit, so i think they should be moved on and a couple of decent squad players brought in, but thats only my opinion, feel free to dissagree.

Licker.

The club ARE making positive steps in the transfer market at last, but we still have a lot of Dead wood that are costing the club millions just in wages alone, and we are getting nothing in return.

V D Meyde..............6 games.

Pistone...................3 games

Naysmith................5 games

Li Tie......................0 games

Carsley.................. 4 games

for instance.......if each of these players are on an average wage of 25 grand, they have cost the Club £7.5 million this season, and for that we havent had 20 games out of the lot put together.  We cannot afford to carry passengers to that extent, so they should be f##ked off sharpish.

None of these players will ever be 1st choice, even if they ever get themselves fit, so i think they should be moved on and a couple of decent squad players brought in, but thats only my opinion, feel free to dissagree.

Licker.

i agree with most of what you say licker, too much money is gettin wasted on injury prone players and most of which, are not good enough for Everton fc anymore (in the case of carsley)

however VDM would be a first choice player if he was fit, he is a quality player, ive seen him play a few matches when he was at inter and i seen a few of him at ajax.

Fit is the key word though, will he ever be fit?

Beattie was given a chance to prove his fitness, he cost more and is on higher wages and we didnt see anythin from him in 6 months, shouldnt this boy be given a chance

Only my view :)

Yeah i see where your coming from on VD meyde, i've based my view on his previous record...........last three seasons he has started only 18 games, and scored one goal, so when we got 6 games from him thats the seasonal average.

And dont you think if he was CLASS, he would not have ended up here for 1.5 million. No one would take a chance on him, we did but its backfired.

Yeah i see where your coming from on VD meyde, i've based my view on his previous record...........last three seasons he has started only 18 games, and scored one goal, so when we got 6 games from him thats the seasonal average.

And dont you think if he was CLASS, he would not have ended up here for 1.5 million. No one would take a chance on him, we did but its backfired.

i can see your point, he has a piss poor injury free record

i think he was so cheap cos he didnt really cut it at inter, a few good games but like you said terrible record of playing

we did take a chance, it hasnt paid of YET, surely we can give him til Jan to prove his fitness?

i would cash in IF we had a player who could fill his place but at the moment we dont :(

Guest fozzie22

agreed..its the what if's all over again..what if me sister had bollocks she'd be me brother

He's a waster..get rid of him!!!!!

Theres no value to getting rid of him.

What is 1 million going to get us? Nothing!

Will we still get 1 million for him in January? Yes!

Is there a possibility with pre season under his belt he could become one of the most exciting players we have at the club? Yes!

If he turns it on this season will his value rocket? Yes!

The upsides to getting rid of him are? One less "possible" waster in our squad!

The pro's outweigh the con's tenfold.

good news efcfan ... am pleased with tht, less ppl leave the better.... and i dnt think we have nefin to lose on vdm, we took the gamble, might as well giv it a little longer

I totally agree with you, the squad is only small so its best to keep him atleast till January or the end of the season. Just seen somewhere that Moyes expects the rest of his transfers (other than a new centre back) to be frees and loans - that is to be expected after the money he will spend on AJ and Huth

I have seen VDM play for Inter and he is Very good!But he aint a Left Winger! he always Cuts inside, which we would all expect on his right foot! needs to be on the right to get the best out of him! But selling him for 1 Million is a bargain for the team buying him!

Guest fozzie22
Exactly, so theres no point getting rid, give him a chance and see what happens. Get him fit and if hes still not doing the business then get rid

So he leeches off us for another season??

No thanks.

Goldy said........Theres no value to getting rid of him. What is 1 million going to get us? Nothing!

Exactly, so why did he cost us nothing.

ffs Charlton paid twice as much for Marcus Bent. :blink::blink::lol:

If he doesnt play more than half a dozen games before the next window get rid, and get a decent left sider. Its not a problem that we wont get much for him , its just the fact that we get another waster off the wage bill.

Edited by toffeelicker