IGNORED

Heitinga And Pienaar

craigb

are two overpaid lazy b@satrds, get them tw@ts out the team!!!!

Just joking hahaha

Random topic, but i want there boots for when i play football through the week!.. Not sure if Pienaar has the lime f50s? Can anyone shine any light on the boots there both wearing, prefrebaly pienaars, as they look slightly different to johnnys. I cant find any pics of them wearing them you see :(, pics i do find are cut off at the bottom

Thanks!

Good boots stats site....

http://www.soccerbible.com/news/stats/archive/2009/11/19/the-boot-race-09-10-which-side-are-you-on.aspx

If you click on f50 it show Pienaar does wear them - I think he changes the colour to match the kit though - he has definately worn the lime ones in the past though!

My advice though is... 'get some BLACK Adidas World Cups or Puma Kings, you flash bastard!'

Pienaar always weres the latest F50s, which is green right now.

Heitinga always wears the latest T90 Lasers, which right now are also green.

thanks for tha stevo. I love the new laser 3's. Aint got enough spare cash tho for em. I wanna buy boots you can personalize to with your own name etc

thanks for tha stevo. I love the new laser 3's. Aint got enough spare cash tho for em. I wanna buy boots you can personalize to with your own name etc

i wanted the laser 3 too, but then i seen last night torres has stopped wearing them, why?

prodirectsoccer.com will personalize and deliver too

i wanted the laser 3 too, but then i seen last night torres has stopped wearing them, why?

prodirectsoccer.com will personalize and deliver too

i didnt notice that with torres, they mustnt be as good as there makin them out to be! They look the part though :)

Yeah i seen prodirectsoccer do tha, thats were i got the idea of buying it myself from haha

I want a pair of the reinforced toe cap boots that come up over yer ankles like those worn by Fred Pickering. Dead cool them, especially the big leather studs that could remove an opposing player's leg with almost no scarring. :lol:

Yeah, i had a mishap in my playing days, a sliding tackle from the side and i whipped the ball off his toes as he was racing in on goal, i dont know if it was accidental or deliberate but he stamped on my leg as i slid through, when i went to get up my leg gave way under me and i began to feel pain.

Two studs had gone through the calf muscle and my stocking was turning red with the blood, the ref told our trainer to call an ambulance, and he told me to leave the tie-ups on to act as a tournique.

Had 3 stitches inside to the muscle and 5 stitches outside, I didnt play for 2 months after and i still carry the scars today, it looks like a bullet wound.

Dangerous things when they started wearing down, they would leave the metal bolt worn down to a point.