IGNORED

Alan Irvine

drs08

You're forgetting that Round is to blame for out poor start to the season though ;).

haha!

I actually thought it was a rumour, when reading the topic title. But yeah, no chance in hell of him coming back, as said previously, hes tasted management, so i guess that will be his career path now, Plus as if moyes would just get rid of Steve Round!

I would love Alan Irvine back at us! He was great when he was Moyes's number 2 and I prefer him to Steve Round. I don't know what it is about Round but he just grates on me and I don't think he suits us?? I would ideally like Irving as Moyes's number 2 once again but any coaching role would be much welcomed!

I can't believe PNE sacked him after he saved them last year from relegation and got them to the play-off semi's? He has had a bad run recently i dont know if it was 1 win in 9, but they wer only 7 points form the play-offs again and we all know how tight that league is. Our recent run hasn't been much better so i'am quite shocked they have sacked him.

I would welcome him back with open arms in any role at the club, he was a good player, great number 2 and seemed to love the club. If or when Moyes joins Utd, he could become a natural replacement. Learn the ropes off Moyes and keep us moving up to become a force once again.

Bring back Alan!

This must have been one of the most shocking sackings in football history, talk about panic from a Board who only ever sold, never ever bought. Most will know that I always saw Alan as a replacement for Moyes if he ever decided to pack it in.............come back Alan most of us rate you as an old Blue and a bloody good coach and, despite what happened at PNE a good manager. A mate of mine from Preston says that the local support are up in arms about it, but a Board like that never listens and clearly has scant knowledge of football :suicide_anim: