IGNORED

Great News

Im not going to get too excited until they are actually back playing because there have been too many false dawns already.

Lol Im with Romey with regards to Big Vic i could quite happily wait another 15 years for him to get back especially seeing as though our other fat arsed lazy Nigerian centre forward will be back from the African Nations by the end of the month anyway

Think comments about yak being lazy are inevitable when he isn't playing well but if he had banged in the same goals as louis you would not say he was lazy. Moving on My worry is this annoucement is a way to placate the fans with a complete lack of signings. We need numbers we get in donovan on a short term deal (Fucking pointless signing) and we may get in one or term more. Can Bill Kenright please fuck off.

Think comments about yak being lazy are inevitable when he isn't playing well but if he had banged in the same goals as louis you would not say he was lazy. Moving on My worry is this annoucement is a way to placate the fans with a complete lack of signings. We need numbers we get in donovan on a short term deal (Fucking pointless signing) and we may get in one or term more. Can Bill Kenright please fuck off.

I would still call him lazy even if he was scoring goals for fun.

The only difference is when he is banging the goals in he is a loveable lazy ba***rd and when he isnt scoring he is a useless lazy ba***rd!

Either way he is always a lazy ba***rd!

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

He said it...

“It is having a really positive effect on me!” the manager told evertonTV. “To see all those players back in training it feels like I have made five or six new signings this January! I feel fantastic."

I'm sure someone at the club uses that quote every season!