IGNORED

Aloha From Hawaii

KonaToffee

Aloha everyone! I am new to the beautiful game getting in around '08. It has quickly become one of my passions. None of my friends are footy fans. Trying to tell them about that sick volley goal of the MOTD will only get me discombobulated looks. The only person I know that follows is my friends boyfriend who unfortunately supports Liverpoolfc :(. I have watched a few of their matches along with Fulham(being so yank friendly) but was reluctant to commit. I also have been following Everton last season with Howard in goal(awesome job). When I heard Moyes snatched up my fav usmnt player on loan I had no doubts. With me being such an indecisive person, I am happy I finally made a choice. It will be great to support the people's club being managed by the player's(exception Rooney) manager. I really like the attitude supporters have even when the clubs scint at the moment, make due with what we have. Very relevent for the times don't ya think?