Sign in to follow this  
cz.toffee

Tim Howard

I'd have Reina No. 1 if I'm honest though I hate to say it!

Reina is a brilliant shot stopper and distribution wise but he is shit at coming out and collecting balls and im not too sure how great his communication is.

Tbh Im not sure there are any brilliant all round keepers out there. A lot of the foreign (as in play outside EPL) keepers have a fear of catching the ball whether it be from shots or crosses.

Of all them keepers I rate Akinfeev quite highly. It wouldnt surprise me if he ends up over here before long, maybe at Man Utd if Fergie doesnt trust Foster or Kusczyk (sp??) enough.

I'd have Reina No. 1 if I'm honest though I hate to say it!

I probably would as well, still I think Tim deserves to be in the top 10, he's a brilliant keeper who has hardly put a foot wrong all season.

Guest blueboy122

Bewilders me that shay given isnt even in the top 4 never mind the top 10! Without a doubt citys best buy.

Well done Tim but i've always found these polls bollocks to be honest some people are on there for the club they represent and past achievements, Brad Friedel has been one of the best keepers around for quite some time but never gets a mention same as Jaaskelainen and so on.