Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Feedback Thread

It should be quicker, I'm hoping it's just teething problems that Bill is having.

If I remember correctly from when I first joined, Bill, like myself, is no spring chicken, so if he truely is having teething problems, may I suggest he take his spare set out of the glass by his bed and try them! seriously though, glad its back, I thought it was a problem with my computer of something worse, it had shut down!!!!! god forbid the thought!

I would say its moderate in terms of loading a new page up within the site. before my reply page came up straight away, whereas i have just waited a little longer for this page to show. I dnt think its a worry though, probably as fast as any other site i go on to be honest :)

seems to be very quick. just downloaded firefox though and all the sites seem to be nearly instant!

side note, very relieved to have the site back, this is the little world i escape to at work and have missed it following the holiday break. Happy new year everyone!

It is a bit variable to me, but I put that down to my computer being old and slow anyway.

It does the job and no real complaints, even if it was quicker than it is I doubt it would make a lot of difference to me.

chrome is the future of internet browsing.

Louis, work on a scaled down mobile version for us toilet readers

Is that something similar to reading tea leaves? :lol:

chrome is the future of internet browsing.

Louis, work on a scaled down mobile version for us toilet readers

My phone and iTouch both autoview a mobile version of the site. I prefer the full version myself.

Forum still has moments where its excruciatingly slow, but it seems fewer than before the breakdown. Don't see how the browser you use has anything to do with that, apart from maybe take a couple of milliseconds off.

My phone and iTouch both autoview a mobile version of the site. I prefer the full version myself.

there isnt a mobile version, it probably selects lo-fi setting. im sure if you change it once through your settings it will leave a cookie.