IGNORED

Stadium Location Question

FairWooney

Off to Everton v Chelsea on 10 Feb, first home match in a while.

Can anyone advice on what Gwladys Street lower 1 is like view wise? It's the only area with seats available not at the back rows.

There's some seats 8 rows back but not sure if that'll be a bit low view wise and then there's some further back just behind the stand entrance and a long a bit which I think would be a better pick.

Other option is Park End 7 which has some seats available in decent locations.

Everyone seems to be saying Gwladys Street is the place to be atmosphere wise which is why I'm keen to get there unless that above mentioned area is considered no good.

cheers

don't want to start a new topic but new advice request!

anyone from Liverpool please!

Looking a few apartments that are pretty decent prices. one is much cheaper but not sure if the area is no good and maybe further away from stuff. want to be pretty central for bars etc.

The cheap one is at Kingsley road L8. A bit further south than the other two.

One is on Old Hall Street nearer to the docks.

One is Hatton Garden's L3.

Can anyone reccomend one area over the other?

cheers

cheers.

I've gone with Lower Gwladys Street 1. Row GG.

I will have a Chelsea fan with me by the way, but he's not a very passionate one, maybe 90 minutes of a full Goodison under floodlights in the Street end will turn him.

That's the row where I sit, mainly because of atmosphere/price. I really like it there, the only draw back is sometimes it's hard to judge what's going on in the opposite area - like yesterday I didn't have a clue how close fellaini's chances were and still am not after the shocking ITV coverage!

cheers bill, I went for the old hall street in the end, a bit cheaper and location seemed like it was decent enough.

I'll probably be asking next where the best pre match pubs are! We'll probably be out all day anyway as we'll be arriving to Manchester at 8:30 in the morning.

c1982....see you there then!

I lived in Liverpool 8! :angry:

Liverpool's post-Second World War decline took its toll on Toxteth. Continued rises in unemployment in the city, lack of government action, and general poverty, led to the Toxteth riots that took place in July 1981, for which the area is probably most famous.

Immigration, mostly from Africa and the Caribbean with relatively few from the Indian sub-continent. In July 1981, the Toxteth riots took place, in which dozens of young males, both black and white, caused a great deal of damage and many injuries. Crime had increased over the same period, and with this came increased police actions including stop and search, believed have sparked the unrest. Some believe the root problem was social deprivation.

I see why you moved back to the Wirral. Be honest Louis you would'nt move back there would you. ??