IGNORED

Coleman

Romey 1878

who do you drop though? I would choose Coleman over Hibbo but if Pip is playing there and the midfield is playing like it is, dont see it happening (Pip wont be benched whilst he is fit), especially with Arteta starting to come back and Rodwell too (whats going on with Rodders by the way?!)

Im just happy to see theyre rewarding such a talented prospect. Hopefully its a 5 year deal so that when he starts regularily and makes the impact we all think he will, if a rich club comes knocking and we cant convince him to stay, we will get a lot for him. Cold approach i know, but realistic i think...

who do you drop though? I would choose Coleman over Hibbo but if Pip is playing there and the midfield is playing like it is, dont see it happening (Pip wont be benched whilst he is fit), especially with Arteta starting to come back and Rodwell too (whats going on with Rodders by the way?!)

Im just happy to see theyre rewarding such a talented prospect. Hopefully its a 5 year deal so that when he starts regularily and makes the impact we all think he will, if a rich club comes knocking and we cant convince him to stay, we will get a lot for him. Cold approach i know, but realistic i think...

Ah the joys of selection headaches, not something an Everton manager has had for years except through lack of players!

IF it was me, and based on the little I have seen so far, then I would be choosing Coleman as 1st choice rb simply because he offers the team more in attacking options than Pip or Tony whilst still being good defensively.

Quite what to do with midfield in that case is where the real headache starts, I realise that DM would not want to drop Pip altogether but perhaps some rotation in the defensive mid role may be the answer. (If it was me personally then Pip would be on the bench barring injuries)

Ah the joys of selection headaches, not something an Everton manager has had for years except through lack of players!

IF it was me, and based on the little I have seen so far, then I would be choosing Coleman as 1st choice rb simply because he offers the team more in attacking options than Pip or Tony whilst still being good defensively.

Quite what to do with midfield in that case is where the real headache starts, I realise that DM would not want to drop Pip altogether but perhaps some rotation in the defensive mid role may be the answer. (If it was me personally then Pip would be on the bench barring injuries)

I know what you mean! Selection headaches a bitch... :)

and who put that spider running under my replies! scared the poo out of me!

Rodwell too (whats going on with Rodders by the way?!)

He was on the bench for the first time since his injury against Wigan.

Going to have a tough job getting his position back now with Fellaini playing so well. Maybe he'll get a game in the Europa match as I don't see Fellaini getting 'rested' for any of the next 4 league games.

As big as a fan of Seamie as I am, I'm wondering, with everyone coming back...where he fits onto the bench.

Have got to think that with all fit and back the bench looks something like this:

Nash, Yakubu, Vaughn/Vic, Bily/Osman, Rodwell, Hibbert, Senderos/Yobo

I think Coleman should make the bench before Hiibo, but I think we all already know how Moyes will handle the Hibbo/Coleman debate.