IGNORED

Saha 2 Year Deal

IrbyJFC

At least Saha hasn't had his head turned by any other team.

What this does give is Moyes a huge headache for team selection.

Not sure his headache is going to be upfront, its clear cut to me. Its the midfield he is giong to struggle with when Arteta and Rodwell are back (IF Peanuts stays)...

It's clear cut there as well for me. Would you honestly even consider playing Rodwell ahead of either Fellaini or Arteta? I wouldn't. And Peanuts staying or going shouldn't affect it either; Rodwell will never play on the wing and Arteta should never play there again. So if Peanuts goes we need to bring someone new in.

It's clear cut there as well for me. Would you honestly even consider playing Rodwell ahead of either Fellaini or Arteta? I wouldn't. And Peanuts staying or going shouldn't affect it either; Rodwell will never play on the wing and Arteta should never play there again. So if Peanuts goes we need to bring someone new in.

i agree, i only meant that upfront its really only Saha or Yak, which isnt really a choice (im not counting Vaughen or Agard as theyre too inexperienced and Anichbe was never a favourite of mine). At least the midfield there is choice! Even at RB theres competition!

i agree, i only meant that upfront its really only Saha or Yak, which isnt really a choice (im not counting Vaughen or Agard as theyre too inexperienced and Anichbe was never a favourite of mine). At least the midfield there is choice! Even at RB theres competition!

Time for Rodwell to be tried out at the back perhaps? seeing as this is where he has been touted as playing in the future?

It feels strange admitting it, but I agree, Rodwell shouldn't be played ahead of Fellaini based on current form.

On Saha, great news he has officially signed.

Nothing greedy about him. He came pay as you play. Proved himself as quality, knows his market value and got it. Simple as. Tell me a striker of similar ilk who is on less than 60k a week. I just wish his ability was matched by desire, on his day he is awesome, when he doesn't feel like it get him off the pitch. Have a feelin that arteta will get the best out of him in the way gerrard does with torres.